48.

"..I'd like to publicly announce that I'm not related to Jason Ruth." 

Mr. George's face fell down, turning towards the stiff looking man, who remained glued to his spot.

Jaws clenched over, as if he might just do something, but the older male just kept on standing there, eyes glued to the brunette who looked calm as ever.

The cameras started to flash along vigorously.
On the side corner two females started to type the statement in there laptops. 

"I've been under care of fath- Mr. Ruth, and I'd like to express my gratefulness for that, as for now... it's better if you would not ask more." he paused, gazing at each camera, and then back at his said father, or used to be father.

"..I'm no longer under any debt now.."  

---

"..I'm no longer under any debt now.."  said Mr. Allan...

Ella might have dropped the phone from her hand after reading the article, she switched to the attached video link. 

".. Thereby, I'll be stepping down from the new chairman race.. I know I should've clarified this before, but I just recently had the ability to do so..." 

She paused the video on the sound of car reaching nearby, the ignition stopped, followed by car doors shutting close.

The female was quick to silent her phone since she was getting calls from friends and fellow acquaintance who knew them.

This time her mind was totally blank, Allan may have done something even beyond her imagination, not only her to be specific. 

She tried to look a bit casual, or non-attentive to the issue, but it's difficult , specially for those who stick there legs in everyone's business and by those; means Ella. 

"You are still here?"  Allan asked with an amused expression after making his way in, throwing his coat somewhere on the table before dropping himself on the sofa, arms spread , feet parted.

"At this rate, you should probably move in with me." he said with a tired chuckle, eyes lingering on her face for a second more, adjusting to the peace he felt just by this mere act.

"Can you stop staring like that" he requested before leaning forward, gaze moving between the frown on her forehead and fidgeting on her fingers.

Ella immediately looked away rubbing behind her neck. 

"You are being really cool today... you know." she walked closer. 

"Are you impressed?" he asked with a proud smug, as she sat beside him. 

 "More than alot." she replied, while looking at him, and maybe he didn't expect this answer, consider by how his smirk defeated into shyness.

" she replied, while looking at him, and maybe he didn't expect this answer, consider by how his smirk defeated into shyness