45.

Chilly winds from the window signified the arrival of winter, making surrounding colder than usual, Ella extended her hands to close the window, before making her way to the room again, a box clasped under her shoulder, while the other hand held a bandage along.

Her gaze went to the brunette before entering inside, head shifted down, fixed on blood stained fingers,the female had to force a smile on her face. Since two negatives cannot make a positive in real. 

After a small stroll, she stood an inch from where he was sitting, gaining his attention only when she placed the box on side table, 

"Can I-" she pointed towards the bruises on his face, and he nodded in approval, still not meeting her eyes. 

After he woke up from his sleep, the first thing he saw was her face up close, holding him in such a way as if she was afraid that he might push her away again, he actually felt as if this was a dream, because how can everything go so well in his ...

After he woke up from his sleep, the first thing he saw was her face up close, holding him in such a way as if she was afraid that he might push her away again, he actually felt as if this was a dream, because how can everything go so well in his circumstances, how can she stay even after witnessing the worse of him. 

How can she not change when he did. 

The tip of his chin went under her hold, as she leaned in to take a look on his face, and that's when he saw the same frown on her eyebrows, the same shine on her eyes, and the same pout whenever she focuses on something. 

"Usually when you use to fight, these type of bruises were found on someone else's face." a snicker formed on her lips, trying to make environment light. 

He told her about having a quarrel with someone at dinner, although not telling the reason why and once again she chose not to budge him. 

After witnessing earlier, she could handle taking things slow, since it seemed alot painful for him to let things out. She would rather be ignorant than experiencing the same thing again.

The latter winced when she applied the ointment; consequently, she winced along with him, apologizing and then continuing again.  

She knelt, now paying attention to his lower mouth, saying things like, if he forgot to fight then he shouldn't have meddled in. 

"Once these wounds get healed I'll give you new ones." she said cautiously, her tone seemingly serious and when Allan got a hold of what she said, a tired grin appeared on his face, prompting her hand to slip away. 

"You still have the audacity to laugh." she hit his shoulder harsher than intended, and he clasped on to that area groaning a bit. 

"Oscar award for acting goes to Mr.Allan Ruth." she said standing away from him, arms folded.

"No, it really hurt." Ella removed his hand to take a look, as his top two buttons were not cuffed so she pulled the shirt lower, to see another blue mark at the top of his shoulder, her mouth gasping again.