16

Almost all the students have gone home by now.
And there he was, Allan, squinting towards the pool continuously looking at the female who kept going on between the start and end.

"Damn it Ella!! I didn't tell you to go for the trials just so you'll keep going on and on." Allan whined for the nth time kneeling towards the swimming pool chasing the splashes of water as the girl back flipped to change her direction.

"I have to be serious towards my training now Allan, you may leave." she said as she took off the swimming cap. It had been almost one hour since the class ended, and honestly, she needed to make up for those several months in which she took swimming lightly. 

"Come out now, you'll get a fever and then you won't be able to attend classes tomorrow." he tried to give a valid excuse pacing towards the other end and as soon as she took her head out of water, he placed his wrist beneath her shoulder pulling her up with his whole force, she was petite, but well only from outside, judging by the way she elbowed him on the shin. 

After a bit of convincing she gave up, her feet dragging itself to stand up, a groan escaped her mouth. She knew that outcomes could turn out like this since she exaggerated a lot on herself.

"Are you okay" Allan asked prompting Ella to shake her head in denial, she felt a searing pain on her thighs.

After changing into her casual clothes, she came out, Allan asked her to tag along, but she stopped causing him to halt on his steps.

"Can you help me with something." she spoke in a lispy voice, eyes turning wide and mouth in a slight pout, and well Allan knew what's coming.

--

Standing in the middle of huge shelves the brunette looked puzzled, he was holding a packet of something called turmeric powder, why would people even name things so confusing. 
He agreed to help Ella with her part-time job, willingly NO, but God forbid how she makes that face which he can't seem to neglect in any way.

"It goes here" Ella pointed towards the second shelf. 

"If you'd ask my help everyday, forget it. I won't be tricked anymore." he placed his head on a wall behind him.

"Help? you call this help?, I have to rearrange the whole shelf you did before." she bend down while pursing her lips only to be pulled up followed by Allan leaning instead.

"A thank you would be more appealing" he muttered but she heard him, a grin smearing over her face

"That goes in the end-" she interrupted.

"Yes yes i know shut up" he continued arranging things and she continued interrupting him till he was finished. 

"Thankyou" she said finally, and the latter flipped his hair back,