F A C T S & T R I V I A

This story means a lot to me. These are the facts and trivia while I am writing this story. It is also new for me to write this kind of story with mixed genres of mystery-thriller, romance, inspirational, and drama. I did a lot of study and research in each chapter of the story, especially in every case. I have exerted a lot of time and effort to make it. And I am glad that I have made it! I do hope that I inspired you guys with this one. And thank you so much for always being there for me and for my stories.

Dysfunctional

Dysfunctional

F  A  C  T  S   &  T  R  I  V  I  A

1. The story was one of my drafts since 2016, and it was first planned only for 10 chapters.

2. Roux Brionny was not the first name of the heroine in the story, it was Ruth Anne before.

3. Gavril was also not the first name for the hero, it was Gavreel. Well, still sounds the same.

4.  Besmonte, Roux's surname is the surname of one of my friend.

5. I saw the surname Santillan on Facebook and I found it good to use as my hero's surname.

6. In the first draft of the story, Roux was supposedly wearing a black cloak as she avoiding everyone to make her looks more creepy in the story.

7. In the first draft also, the reason why Gavril's death was did not see by Roux because the one who saw his own death was him. But I changed because it will make confusion to the story.

8. Dysfunctional was not its first title, it was titled before as "Do not touch me" as what Roux keeps on saying to people around her.

9. I have searched one word for my title that has a deep meaning and sounds dark for me and then I found that word Dysfunctional which is suitable for the story as everything went wrong when they have met each other.

10. In total, Roux has 50 notes in her notebooks since when she was 11 years old. Some of the deaths happened. But only 5 of it will happen with a span of two months. And more of it will happen in the future.

11. Roux cannot see how she will die. As she also curios how is she gonna die and that is why she tried to contradict her vision to save Gavril.

12. Gavren also can see the death of people but, only when he touches them.

13. Hanna, the one who can read minds tried to find Roux to help her. You can see her on the epilogue of the story as Gavril's colleague.

14. My favorite case is the second and third notes. The case of fire incident and murder disguised as suicide and frame-up.

15. Jimwel is actually not a straight guy in the story and he finds Gavril really attractive.

16. There is a missing scene when Gavril asked Roux why is she scared of changing the future.

17. There is also a missing line when Roux said to Gavril this:

"You came into my life and change everything." -Roux

18. The story was inspired in While You Were Sleeping Kdrama and not on Black drama. To be honest, I still didn't watch the drama Black so if there is a similarity in the drama and to this story, it is completely a coincidence.

19. For me, the heartbreaking part of this story is when Gavril lets Roux sleep in the hotel room and he spent the night in the car which results him catching a cold when they were in Tagaytay. And the sweetest part is when Gavril sing for Roux in the Kite Competition.

20. Lastly, I really planned that one of them will die in the end.

xoxo

xoxo

BadReminisce