1: Beginning

No one's PoV
It's a lovely day at the hallways of the school. Peaceful if you will describe the school's hallway.

"YOU!" or maybe not. There's a girl, running for her dearest life just to get away from bullies.

"My life really sucks" she said to herself as she run away from the bunch of boys that's bullying her.

She then saw the open empty classroom that the boys will literally just past by at her.

"That's so close" she again heard a footsteps coming towards the empty classroom that cause for her to hitch her breath.

"Find her, I'm sure she's just near" one of the boy said to the other.

"We still need to go home, my parents are already finding me" she again heard any there boy.

"Yeah, and I still need to make Sana come at my bed" the other boy said to them.

"They are disgusting" the girl mumble to herself. "I want Mina to come at my bed but they said Nayeon and Sana are the only available so I'm not gonna do it" the other boy said.

"Tss... as if she'll like you back Jackson" the girl mumble while still panting.

"Let's go now, start looking for Lisa" Mark, one of the boy who's finding Lisa- the girl who they are finding- said to them.

"Yeah, we still need to get them" Sehun, he's part of the boys who's finding the poor girl said.

"And give her to Twice, why do they always like to bully that girl?" J-hope ask them.

Twice, one of the biggest group in the JYP University. They are popular not just by their looks, but also because they are the biggest bully at the whole school.

Mark, Jackson, Sehun, J-hope and the other boys are their toy- not in bed of course- they always tell them to get Lisa because they can't see the girl.

"Let's go, Sehun and you, go there" Mark said and point at the left side of the hallway.

"Jackson and J-hope, go to the back" Mark commanded the two J.

"You and you, go to the right, I'm sure that nerd isn't still going to far" Sehun commanded to the other student.

"Let's go now Sehun" Mark said and run straight. When Lisa didn't hear their voices, she open the door and run out of the school.

Lisa's PoV
I finally came back at our apartment. Yes our apartment, I'm living with my sister- well, father adopted her when I was 6 years old because he want me to have a playmate.

"I'm home!" I yelled and I heard footsteps coming towards my direction.

"Unnie!" Yeji said and jump on me. I quickly catch her, geez! Why does she need to always jump on me?

"Yeji, why do you always need to jump on me?" I ask her when I finally put her down.

"Unnie..." she pause for a while and look at me from head to toe. What's the matter?

"Wow unnie, you don't have any bruise" she said while jumping up and down. Tss... this kid.

"If course, I'm Lalisa Manoban what do you expect?" I said to her and make my way towards our bedroom.

This apartment only have one bedroom and it's big enough for the two of us. Two beds, one study table but I buy another one because I also need one.

Ohh... where's my manners right? I still hasn't introduce myself. I'm Lalisa Manoban, call me Lisa because.... why not?

I have a two job; a cashier at the coffee shop and a cashier at the convenience store- well, that's all I can do anyways.