5: Bullied

Lisa's PoV
Lunch break finally came, I'm here at the cafeteria waiting for Irene unnie. I'm gonna ask Irene unnie about a good phone.

"Lisa?" I got cut off from my thoughts when Irene unnie called me. "Ohh... I clearly didn't see you there" I said to her.

She giggle, "of course you won't, you're thinking of something so tell me, what is it?" she said as she sat in front of me.

I sigh, "What phone does have a great performance?" I ask her.

"You're buying a new phone?" she ask me and I nod my head. "Well, for you taking a side subject like photography, I'd like to recommend an iPhone" she said.

I shook my head as a no. Heck no! If I'm gonna buy an iPhone it's going to take a while.

"It's not yours?" she ask as I nod. She sigh and look at me, "you need an iPhone Lis, you know that you should have a camera when taking a photography" she said.

"I know that unnie but it wasn't for me, I wanted to buy Yeji a new phone because her phone is my phone back at high school" I said to her.

"Well, you can buy her an iPhone because they probably also need a phone that function well" she said.

I think iPhone is suitable for her because they are going to make some plans. She's actually taking business management while she's still at senior high.

I can't afford to buy her a laptop. J.Y Park, my friend, offer me a help to buy a laptop but I refuse. He's been helping us since I'm 10.

Father die when I'm still 8, so 2 years before my friend found us at the street.

"You think that I should buy Yeji an iPhone?" I ask making her nod her head. "She should have because she's studying business management" she added.

"Can you come with me after work?" I said to her. "Of course" she said and smile.

"Thank you Irene unnie, that's why I really love you!" I said to her and smile cheekily.

"Tss... don't you dare get my girl Manoban" we got interrupted when someone spoke behind my back.

"Tss.. she won't get me Kang" Irene unnie said and stand up kissing Seulgi on her lips.

"Hi babe" I cringe on their pet name. "It's sweet tho" Seulgi said to me and sat at the chair beside Irene unnie's chair.

"So, what did I miss?" Seulgi unnie ask. "Nothing, she just need some help" Irene unnie replied to her.

Then they started flirting with each other and I'm now left behind them. Yeah, that sucks when I'm single.... again.

"Hey guys" we look at the side to see Jennie unnie smiling at us. "Hey Jen, go sit beside Lisa now" Seulgi said.

"I should be because she look like a third wheel to the two of you" Jennie unnie said and giggle.

It's weird right? I call Jennie, unnie while Seulgi is just Seulgi. "Let's just eat guys, I'm already hungry" I said to them.

"Right, Seul order now" Irene unnie demanded Seulgi. "What? Last week I already order" she said to her.

"So you're annoyed by the fact that you're going to order?" Jennie unnie ask. Well, I don't have that money to afford their meals so I always prepare my meals and also for my sister.

"Tss... I already order last week, ask Lisa instead" the two girls then look at me like they are asking if she's stating the fact.

"What? I didn't even remember that she's the one who order" I said to them. They then turn.yjeir gaze back at the bear.