4: Another day

Lisa's PoV
Ahh, it's very nice if you wake up in the morning right? You can check if you're still alive.

"Good morning unnie" I look at my side and I saw Yeji rubbing her eyes. Aww... she's really cute.

"Morning Yej, I'm gonna prepare the breakfast you go start showering ok?" I said and her and she nod her head.

I look at the clock, it reads 5:30 in the morning and our classes are going to be at 7:00 while Yeji have 6:30.

I walk towards our mini kitchen, get some bacon and eggs- even if we just live at a small apartment, we stock so many foods.

I then fry the 4 eggs and bacons, get a glass and a plate, setting up the table for the two of us. I'm always like this when it comes to my sister.

"Hmm... smell so good" I heard Yeji said. She then step out of the room wearing her uniform.

It sucks that she still need to wear a uniform. "I'm just cooking an egg and a bacon Yej" I said to her.

"It's still smell good unnie, at least you know how to cook while I still don't know" she said and sat down at the dining area.

I then flip the eggs and bacons, it's perfectly cook. I then proceed to go at our refrigerator and get the fresh milk.

I still buy this milk because Yeji needed it. Yeah, she's still a baby even if she's already 18.

"Unnie, what do you think will they do to you?" I suddenly stop on pouring the milk but quickly recover to it.

"I don't know Yej, but I wish my best friends are already here at Korea" I said to her. They left me here in the middle of semester.

"I also hope unnie, they won't attack you when they are there beside you" she said. I then go back to the stove and turn it off.

Getting the eggs and bacons from the pan and put the plate that containing of eggs and bacons at the table.

"Garlic rice?" I ask her and she happily nodded. She really like the garlic rice every morning. I also like it because garlic rice- or should I say sinangag- in the morning.

"Hmm... this is really delicious" she said and attack the food that I prepare. I'm very happy when I always saw her like this.

-Timeskip-

"Unnie, I'll get going now" Yeji said as she put on her shoes. I then dried up my hands and proceed to the living room.

I'm actually washing the dishes earlier so yeah. "Take care Yej ok? This is your money by the way" I said giving her a $100.

She then look at it and sigh. "Unnie, I have $200 here, I don't need that" she said to me.

I shook my head no. Even if she save the money that I'm always giving to her, I still want her to have extra money because I know that she'll just get $200 or $150 at her savings.

"Just get this one" I said to her. She sigh and just nod her head. We got interrupted when a phone beep.

Yeji then get her phone and open it. "Unnie, I'm gonna leave now, my friends are waiting for me" she said and kiss my cheeks.

I sigh when she finally close the door. I saw her phone, it's my phone back in high school. Should I buy her a new phone? I think I should right?

No one's PoV
"Hyung, you said that you know the girls that we meet yesterday night, what is the name of the tall girl?" the youngest guy ask Taehyung.

"She's Tzuyu, Jungkook" Taehyung replied to the guy named 'Jungkook'. Jungkook smile, remembering the tall girl that he saw yesterday.

"How about the girl who look like a shiba inu?" Daniel ask them. Mark look at him- or more like glaring at him.