3: Partner

Jihyo's PoV
I'm here inside my room doing completely nothing I don't know what to do anymore to be honest, we're gonna die in boredom.

"Unnie" I heard someone said behind the door. "Come in" I said and put down my book.

The door open revealing Dahyun, one of my half sister. Well, we're cousins but I don't know why I got my father's surname.

"Appa wants us to come with him" she said. Ohh... that's why she dress so formal- wait, why do we need to dress so formal?

"We'll have a dinner with his business partner" Dahyun and I got startle when Mina suddenly spoke behind the tofu like girl.

"Why would you always come out of nowhere!?" I yelled at her. I held my chest because damn, my heart is beating so fast because of nervousness.

"I'm sorry but appa really need us there" Mina said. I look at her confused, why would appa tell to us to come with him.

"We're also confused Jihyo, but we need to go there" Nayeon unnie as she peek at the door. "Why? I mean, appa won't let us come with him when it comes to business" I said to them.

"I don't also know but his business partner requested it" Dahyun said to all of us.

I think I don't have a choice. I quickly stand up fro  my bed and walk towards my walk-in-closet. "Pick a simple formal attire ok?" Nayeon unnie yelled.

"Ne" I yelled back at her and get my whit dress. I then get ny white sandals and walk towards the bathroom.

I still hasn't introduce myself right? I'm Park Jisoo but I'm more known as Park Jihyo, the onlu daughter that have the surname of her father.

I don't really know why appa will have 9 beautiful daughters- I need to flex my sisters tho- and it's really sad when mom die.

But we have another hope when Dahyun's mom come here and got pregnant by appa. It's just that, why would Nayeon unnie's mom will cheated on him right?

He's a very good person. I'm gonna be honest ok? He's kind and gentle to all of us. Even if we always gave him a headache, he always make sure that we're save.

"Where's Sana?" I ask as I walk down the stairs. I didn't even saw her because she always come to my room to also read her book, 50 shades of grey.

"Text her Chaeyoung, tell her that appa need us and just go straight at the location that you're gonna send" Tzuyu said to her.

"Let's just go" I said to them. Well, I'm the leader or their fake unnie- not for Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu tho- they always listen to me because they said, I think matured than them.

Sana's PoV
I pant as I lay at the bed, holding the duvet to cover my naked body. "That was fun" the guy said to my side.

He then move closer to my side and of course, I move away from him. "Sorry, but I don't do cuddles" I said to him and stand up.

I get my phone from the pocket of my pants and saw that Chaeyoung texted me.

From: Small Cub🐅
Unnie, appa said that we'll have a dinner with his business partner.

I got confused, appa won't ever gonna bring us to his dinner meeting.

I then get my lingers and put them at the right place. "Where are you going?" the guy ask me.

"Somewhere" I said to him. He then stand up and grab my arm. "But we still need to do the round 2" he said to me and try to kiss me.

I push him away from me. "I don't do round 2" I said to him and leave him inside the room.