41: Last day (P.1)

Lisa's PoV
It's now the last day of me being in here. I don't know what happen to the girls because yesterday, I saw them with puffy eyes.

And we're just here inside the house waiting for Jinyoung to come. I look at the girls and saw that they look happy.

Well, they didn't really care about me so why am I even expecting that they will get sad right? I suddenly heard the door open and I look at it to see Jinyoung with an envelop.

"Park" I called and wave at him. He wave back at me and smile. "Hi Lis" he greeted and hug me. I hug him back and pull back immediately.

"Hi my beautiful daughters" he said and walk to their direction to give them a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.

"Where's the divorce papers dad?" Nayeon ask as she look at me blankly. Jinyoung look at Nayeon and sigh sadly.

"Here" he said and give the envelop to them. They get a pen and they sign the papers one by one.

I thought they will have a second thought about it but I guess I'm so wrong. "Finish!" Sana yelled and pass the paper to Jihyo.

Jihyo smile and didn't hesitant to sign the paper. She the pass the paper to Mina who took a deep breath and look at me.

I smile at her and nod my head. Her eyes become teary and she look at the paper. She then shakily sign the paper as her tears flow down her eyes.

She then wiped her tears and pass the paper to Dahyun. The latter didn't hesitant to sign the paper and smile widely at me.

I smile back at her and look at Chaeyoung who just finish signing the paper. She then pass the paper to the youngest and pat her shoulder.

She then sigh and sign the paper while her head is low. "Well, it's already settled" Jinyoung spoke that made me look at him.

"You are now officially free, Lisa" he said and stand up. I also stand up and brought my hand for a handshake.

"I can go now with my family?" I ask and he nod his head. He's about to say something when someone shout.

"Lalisa!" I look at where the voice came and smile widely when I see her. "Taeyeon!" I yelled back at quickly run to her direction.

She quickly jump on me and I quickly catch her. "I missed you baby" she whisper and bury her face on my neck.

"Aww... I missed you too babe" I said and tighten the hug. She then quickly broke the hug that cause me pout.

"Come on my big baby, pack your things now and we're going to our little baby" she said and pinch my cheeks. I giggle and nod my head.

Well, I need to focus on my studies to make my family proud and let them be in a kingdom feel lifestyle.

No one's PoV
Taeyeon look at Lisa's figure who's going upstairs and she look at Jinyoung. "Where is Lisa's things?" she ask him.

"At her room...?" Jinyoung said more like asking. "I mean their things on their apartment" Taeyeon said to him.

"It's on the first door at the kitchen" Jeongyeon answer and she sat down on the couch. "Thank you" Taeyeon said and excuse herself to look for Lisa's things.

Taeyeon then walk towards the kitchen area and open the first door of the kitchen. She then walk towards the drawer where she saw the things that Lisa's mom has.

"Now I just need to find the necklace" she whisper to herself and look for a diamond necklace.

The diamond necklace that she's looking for is a costumize one. It has a big letter B on the pendant and little diamonds on the lace of the necklace.

She open the box full of cut papers. She then place the box on the table and remove all the paper then saw the golden box.

"Bruschweiler" she said as she trace the beautiful engraved name on the box. She then open the box and saw the necklace that she's looking for.

She quickly get her phone and dial someone. "Hello?" said the other line. "I already saw it, she's really the daughter of the heiress" she said.

"How about the letter? We need the letter for evidence" Jieun said and quickly stand up from her seat.

"I don't see any- ohh... here, I saw an envelop" Taeyeon replied and quickly open the envelop. She then get the paper and quickly unfold it.

Dear Pranpriya,

   You're probably a grown up woman now when
you're reading this. I'm so sorry if you didn't get the things that you wanted when you're a child. You're probably thinking what does this letter is about right? Well, I'm here to introduce myself my dear daughter. I'm Lucy Manoban, your mother and I'm here to say that you're living in a wrong place. I know, why would I even say that right? Let me start with a story. Me and your father is actually cousins, it's crazy if you're going to think of it but please let me finish first. We're cousins, he's just adopted by my auntie and uncle. They are the Manoban. We became close friends, best friends and when I reach the age of 15, that's when I knew I fall for him. I tried to let him know that I have a feelings for him but he is so dense. I then ignore my heart that's beating for him, I get my first boyfriend at the age of 17 but he broke up with me when we're just 5 months because he said that he is so tired of me. Saying that I didn't even let him kiss me on my lips, because I'm waiting for Marco to be my first kiss. Second boyfriend, 20 years old of me saw my real love. That's what I thought though, we've been together for 4 years. One day, he's kneeling in front of me... saying the things that I love to hear inside his mouth. I was about to say yes when my friend, walk in front of me and slap me. I ask her why and she said that he got her pregnant. I look at him with pain in my eyes, he's a jerk and I don't want to see him anymore. I keep drinking that day also, keep asking myself that am I not enough for him? I became drunk, I don't know what happen on that day but when I woke up, I saw myself hugging the man that I really want to be with. We did it, I guess. Looking under the comforter and saw blood on it. I lost it, I became happy because I lost it with the man that I really want. He keep saying sorry to me that day, saying that he can't control himself because I didn't stop myself. One day, I'm inside my room working for my project. I wanna puke so I did, I don't know why I puke that day but I ask my other friend of what's happening on me. She said that I should take a pregnancy test so I did. Two lines came out, that's when I knew I got pregnant by Marco, by my cousin, by my best friend and by your father. I told this to him first, he said that it shouldn't be happening because we might get kicked out of the house. I don't care about getting kicked out, I told my parents this and father slapped me. Told me to get Marco in the house for him to beat him. But I never did, I just got a news that his men beat him at the alley where he would always walk to go to school. That night, I walk out of the house with my luggages. I went to their place, and saw that he's outside their house with luggages also. We lived together, until he said that he feel the same towards me and then we both work for our things. I feel like a burden to him when you're 8 months in my stomach. Then after 2 months, you get out of my tummy. I'm greatful that you came in our lives but I can't stay so long because of complications. I'm so sorry my dear daughter, I hope to see you again next time.

                                        Your mother,
                                                 Lucy

________________
Hey guys! Here's an update for today!! I'm sorry about the sad ending but I'll surely upload the 2nd book so no worries :)