2: Twice

Tzuyu's PoV
We're now here at our mansion. Yes, we have own a mansion because bruh, dad can't handle us.

"Ugh! This is boring" Nayeon unnie groan. She's right tho, this is really boring. Even if we already have everything here, it's still boring.

"Should we go to the mall?" Sana unnie ask with a smile on her face. "Nope, shopping is boring Sana" Jeongyeon unnie said to her.

I know that we're going to be her personal bodyguard because we're not even gonna buy anything at the mall.

Mina unnie suddenly stood up and walk to her favorite room, her bedroom. Right, where's my manners.

I'm Chou Tzuyu, 21 years old and I'm the last daughter of J.Y Park- well, practically not because I'm just adopted same with Momo unnie, Sana unnie and Mina unnie.

They still love us tho, and we also love them like how they love us. "Let's go to the archery Chewy" Nayeon unnie said.

I just nod, I know that she want to learn how to play archery. Well, I'm one of the quiet one here and the other half is Mina unnie.

"I still can't learn this freaking archery" I glare at Nayeon unnie. How dare she said something about archery!?

"Just focus on your target unnie, you won't able to shoot that target of yours if you always roam your eyes" I said to her and she position herself.

Well, she know the position and stuff but she can't shoot it directly at 10, she always want something perfect.

"That's why you can't find your one true love because you always roam your eyes" I mumble to myself but I guess she heard it.

"Tss... everyone isn't really that great, they didn't pass my standards that's why I can't keep my eye to look at that certain person" she said and release the arrow.

It still go to waste, I'm not even expert at archery. I don't know but I know some and I'm gonna assure you that I'm good at it.

I don't want to brag things that they say I'm great at doing it. I'm not Nayeon unnie tho, she always brag that she's the most beautiful at our squad.

"Why? It's true tho" see? She even heard my thoughts! "Tss... you're just saying it too loud" she said and release an arrow again.

This time, it point at 5. "Tzuyu! Look! I still need some more step to point it at 10" she said and do what she did earlier.

"Tss... it won't work again" I said to her and I'm right, it's still stuck at 3 which is her favorite number when she always play archery.

"It's just luck unnie, don't get excited when it comes to you once" I said to her.

"I can make the luck to choose me everytime Chewy, you didn't even know how lucky you are to be my sister" she said to me.

How lucky I am to be her sister right? Did I ever want a sister that always brag? Nope, maybe she's just dreaming.

"Whatever unnie, I'll go out now" I said to her and walk out of the room.

No one's PoV
"Let's just go to the club?" Sana said and look at the people inside the living room.

"Just invite Nayeon not us" Jeongyeon said and stand up from where is she seating at.

She then proceed to go towards the kitchen to make dinner. "I'll invite Nayeon unnie then" Sana said and stand up.

"What are you doing Chaeng?" the jokbal maniac ask the simba look a like girl.

"I'm drawing?" Chaeyoung said more like asking. The jokbal maniac girl look at her confused. "Is that drawing? You're just writing a line" she said.