12: D-day

Chaeyoung's PoV
"My daughters!" I look at the door and I saw dad with a big smile on his face.

"Aren't y'all excited for this?" he ask and walk at the center. I just rolled my eyes, who's going to be excited when you're going to marry that nerd?

"Oh come on, Lisa is kind that's why I trusted her for all of you" he said to us.

We still didn't answer him and just look at the mirror to see our reflection. Yeah, today is the day where we're going to be married to that nerd.

Appa sigh, "this marriage will be just a year, don't worry ok?" he said to all of us.

I smile widely, knowing that this is just a year. "Really dad?" Jeongyeon unnie ask appa.

"Yes, it just a year and if I fix everything as fast as I can, you will get a divorce as soon as possible" he said.

There's hint of sadness on his voice but that's not that visible. I'm sure that I'm just the one who heard that.

"I'll just visit my future daughter in law" he said and grin widely. I just rolled my eyes, if he want that nerd then he should just marry her.

Or maybe..... *gasp* appa is gay!? "What!? Dad is gay?" Tzuyu said to us.

"Huh? How can you say that?" Jihyo unnie ask. "I just heard Chaeyoung" she said and point towards my direction.

"Ehh? Did I think that loud?" I ask her and sh nod her head. "Yes, you just said that appa is gay" she said to me.

We're actually at Japan because in Korea, same sex aren't still approve to them so yeah, we fly here at Japan and get married.

But it still sucks because we need to marry that nerd.

Lisa's PoV
"Wow Lis, you're beautifully handsome" Jinyoung said as he enter the room.

"Of course, it's in our genes anyway" I said to him. "Pss.... just get ready, the wedding is going to start any minute now" he said to me.

"I will" I said to him and he smile then walk out of the room. Wow, Japan is so beautiful! I wish I can tour here but we'll be going at Korea after the wedding anyway.

"Lalis" I look at the door and saw Irene unnie. Well, the other two still didn't know that I'm getting married with my bullies.

"Hi unnie" I said to her and smile. She smile back at me and step inside the room. "Where's Yeji?" I ask her.

"She's actually at her respected room, getting a make up" she said to me and sat down on the chair.

"I'm so proud of you Lisa, I'm pretty sure that you're gonna be a good wife/husband material" she said to me.

She then stand up from where is she seating and fix my coat. Yeah, I'm in woman suit and I'm thankful that Jinyoung didn't get me that dresses.

"Don't let them hurt you ok? Just always be at your room there" she said and fix my tie. "Of course unnie, I won't let them hurt me" I said to her.

"Anyways, is this marriage is forever or it has a time limit?" she ask as she dust my coat. I think for awhile, Jinyoung didn't even tell me if this is forever or what.

"I still don't know unnie, I'll just wait 'till Jinyoung said to me if it's time for a divorce" I said to her.

"Make sure ok? Also, you still need to tell this to Seulgi and Jennie" she said that made me nod my head.

"I'll tell it to them when that time come" I said to her. "I'm just saying this because you know that they don't want us keeping secret" she said.

"Ne unnie, where's my glasses?" I ask her. She then look at the table in front of her and pick something.