10: Thoughts

No one's PoV
"Wait, what about me unnie?" Yeji ask the latter. Lisa then look at the school, to see J.Y Park looking at them while smiling and nod afterwards.

"We're not living in the apartment this day Yej" Lisa said to the younger. Yeji look at her unnie, she's happy that they aren't longer living in that small apartment.

"I'm going with you also?" Yeji ask her unnie and smile. Lisa sigh and shook her head that cause for Yeji's smile to disappear.

"You will live with Jinyoung, at his mansion" Lisa said to her and smile sadly.

"Even if I wanted to see Jinyoung appa, I don't want to be far away from you" Yeji said.

"I know Yej.... but you can't live with us, you know that they are gonna be my wife soon" Lisa said and held Yeji's hand.

Yeji's eyes become teary, yes she know that Lisa will marry them but not that early as she thought.

She might always smile but she's dangerous. She's actually sweet yes... but if you're over boarding and getting all her unnie's attention, ready your coffin now because she's already digging your grave.

In short, she's possessive when it comes to her unnie. "I'll visit you every weekend, but if I only have free time ok?" Lisa said to her.

Yeji then hug her unnie and sob. "I'll video call you every time" Lisa added that made the younger to nod.

"Promise me unnie, you'll call me later" Yeji said and pulled out her pinky finger.

"Tss... they are so dramatic" Tzuyu mumble that made Nayeon, Dahyun and Mina to glare at her.

"What? They are really dramatic" Jeongyeon said to them. 'They aren't, they just love each other' the 3 thought.

"You should go with Park now, behave there ok? I'm gonna visit you after the wedding" Lisa said to kiss her sister's forehead.

"I'll wait unnie" Yeji said to her. J.Y Park and his daughters walk to their direction and J.Y Park pat Lisa's shoulder.

"Take care of her ok? I'm gonna take care of your daughter" Lisa said to J.Y Park. Sana then thought, 'what kind of care?'

Sana's thought
"Hi Sana" Lisa said as she lean her face closer to Sana. The Sanake then snake her arms around Lisa's neck and kiss her lips hungrily.

"You're really wild, that's why I like you" Lisa said between their kisses. "Already wet?" Lisa ask and leave Sana's lips.

"Just for you" Sana moan and grin on Lisa's hard buddy-
End of thoughts

"Aish! She's a woman Sana!" Sana whisper yelled to herself. "What are you saying Sana unnie?" Dahyun ask as she didn't catch what the latter mumble.

"Nothing, don't mind me" Sana said to her. "Ohhhh-k?" Dahyun said more like asking but she just shrugged it off.

Nayeon on the other hand is spacing out. 'What kind of care?' she thought for herself.

Nayeon's thought
"Are you sure you want to continue this?" Lisa ask as she leave Nayeon's lips. "Hmmm... just keep going" Nayeon said to her.

"Are you really sure Nayeon? I promise your dad that I wi-" Lisa was cut off when Nayeon kiss her hungrily.

"I'm very sure Jagi-"
End of thoughts