42: Last day (P.2)

Lisa's PoV
I came down the stairs and walk towards the living room. I saw Jinyoung talking to her daughter who have tears in their eyes.

"What happened?" I ask as they all look at me. The girls quickly look away and wiped their tears. Jinyoung stand up and pat my shoulder.

"Nothing, I just shared a sad story that's why" he said. I form an 'O' shape and nod my head. I look around to find Taeyeon but she's not here.

"Where is she?" I ask as I look at Jinyoung. "Ohhh... she's looking for your old stuffs" he said to me.

I was about to go say thank you to him but someone interrupt me. "Lis" I look at my back to see Taeyeon with a unease expression.

I look at her confused and quickly go to her direction. "What happened Tae?" I ask her and held her shoulder.

She look at me with this unreadable expression. "Nothing, let's go now because.... we still have a flight" she said but mumble the last part which I didn't heard.

"Huh? What is it again?" I ask her but she shook her head. "Naeun is waiting for us at home" she said that made me smile.

"Right, I'll just bid my goodbyes to them" I said and walk back again at the living room leaving my luggage at her.

"I'm just here to say my goodbye" I said to them and open my arms. I just look at them waiting for someone to come in.

Well, I wouldn't expect to have one inside tho. Mina suddenly stand up, making her way towards my direction and slowly slip in.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her body protectively. I suddenly felt that my shirt is getting wet.

"Shh... stop crying Minari~" I said to her and tighten that hug that cause her to sob loudly. "I'm j-just sad, I-i don't g-get to see y-you around t-the house now" she said and bury her face on my chest.

I smile, "I know but I can't stay here as much as you want, I need to take responsibility for my family" I said to her and kiss the top of her head.

I feel her smile sadly and release from the hug. "I hope I can still see you on our next life" she said as she tiptoe to kiss my cheeks.

I got startle and blush at the same time. I look at my front to see a giggling penguin. "I'll see you on our next life" she said and walk back to her seat.

"I'll find you in our next life" I said to her and look at them again. "Another one?" I ask and open my arms.

I waited for like 5 minutes but no one came in to hug me. "Well, I guess Mina is the only one" I said and look at Jinyoung again.

"I'll see you around Park" I said and held my hand out. He look at my hand first then to me with a smile on his face.

"I'll see you around Manoban, thank you for helping me" he said and shook our hands. I smile at him and nod my head.

"Well, I'll get going now" I said and bow at him then to the girls. I look at the one last time with a gentle smile before leaving the mansion.

Irene's PoV
We already arrive at the school. It's now the next day and Seulgi is now ready to forgive Lisa from keeping a secret.

"Irene unnie!" I look at my right side to see a panting Jennie with Kai following her. When she arrive, she quickly hug me and sob on my shoulder.

I look at Kai, "What happened?" I ask as I hug Jennie back and rub her back to soothe her down.

"I- Lisa is..." he said and pause for awhile. He then look down on his feet and all I can hear is Jennie's sob with Kai's heavy heart.

"Tell me... what happened to Lisa?" I ask them calmly because I don't want to trigger them. Jennie broke the hug and look at me same goes with Kai.