27: Possessive Twice

Lisa's PoV
We're now here at the house, same goes to the others who's literally outside my room.

I'm actually packing my bag wity clothes that I will be using overnight at Jennie unnie's house.

Yes, I will have a sleepover at Jennie unnie's house even tho they doesn't want me too.

"Open up Lisa, you won't sleep at that's house" Nayeon said from the outside. I sigh, I'm not a kid anymore and besides, our professor at History always wanted to rush things.

"Bunny, we our professor needed that tomorrow" I said to her as I place a pj at the bag.

"No, we won't let you stay there" Mina said from the outside. "And we won't sleep if you're still not here" Sana added.

I sigh, I zipper the bag then held it on my shoulder then open the door of my room to see Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"You will sleep here no matter what happen" Dahyun said as she step closer to me. I step back, why are they even telling me what to do?

And besides, I will always have sleepover at Jennie unnie's house if ever we have a project to make.

"Unnie, let her ok?" Tzuyu said as she step forward to me. "Don't worry about them, I'll let you sleep at Jennie unnie's house" she said and smile at me.

Eh? What happen to Tzuyu? She's not like this yesterday and now she's being like this.

"No, my answer us final and you will sleep here" Nayeon said as she step forward beside Tzuyu.

"Or else we're going to drag your ass out of that house" Mina said as she step forward at the left side of Tzuyu's.

"Penguin, Bunny and Yoda, I'm gonna be alright there ok? Don't worry, uncle and auntie treat me nice as always" I said to them.

They suddenly flinch when I call them by that nickname, why? Is there something wrong?

They clear their throat and look at me. "No, if you don't want too, just invite Jennie unnie here at the house" Dahyun said.

"Or maybe, you two shouldn't do the project" Sana said. I look at Momo- who currently eating jokbal- and tell her to help me.

I think Momo can help me. "Let her be unnie, I'm sure she won't do anything wrong" she said to them.

Yeah, I won't really do wrong inside Jennie unnie's house and besides, they hate me right? Why are they even like this?

"And besides, you all hate me right? So you all can celebrate later when I'm gone" I said and walk out of my room.

I'm not upset of them hating me, I already accept that they won't see me as a normal student who they won't bully and such.

It's so sad that we've been living at the house for weeks now and they still hate me.

I'm gonna be honest, I have a tiny crush on all of them. Just a tiny ok? It's not that I will fall in love with all of them.

I was about to step out of the house when someone pull my wrist. I look to see the culprit and saw Jihyo.

"Oh... Thomas- I mean Ms. Park, what can I do to you?" I said while giving her a small smile.

The others said to me that I shouldn't call the formally. Jihyo's eyes widen by what I said, why? Did I say something wrong?

"I'm sorry to call you Thomas" I said and bow at her. "No, it's fine" she said to me and held me on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" she ask as she look at my eyes. I suddenly blush internally- don't want to let me see me like that because I should be top.