S c h o o l

So

School started yesterday

Today was day two

..... I wish COVID-19 just left already.

I love my classes— especially my classmates and teachers. And plus, being in school really helps with the learning environment. Little to no distractions, you can see friends in classes, actually talk with your teacher instead of awkwardly staring at them through your computer screen...

Also, some people's WiFis suck. Online school really isn't a great option— not as productive, at least.

My math teacher got kicked out of our Google Meet today, and all of us just sat there and started chatting a bit awkwardly until he got back (which by the way took a little over three to five minutes). I started playing the Jeopardy 30 second music and I got some laughs, it made me happy 😂

The same happened to my AP chem teacher later today. She got kicked out of the Meet, and then the rest of us were like "welp there she goes." Literally half that class we kept trying to help her deal with the internet. I love my class though, my teacher is great as well (I had her last year for honors chem, that's why I came back for AP XD)

Oh, for those of you who don't know, AP stands for "advanced placement"— in baby words, it's basically college level. You can take AP classes and some of them will count for college credit (I know APUSH does... oh fuck that's another acronym. "AP United States History")

So... yeah that's what I'm doing. I still don't know what I wanna do, so I might as well get these college classes over with early and save money. I'll probably go to a community college and take art classes there or something, I dunno. I mean, it's too late for me to take AP Studio Art (a class that literally helps you make a portfolio), so... :/

My friends are telling me I can talk to the teacher who teaches it about the situation that maybe he'll let me take it without the requirement of having to take three art classes prior (which... I took none—). I don't know if it'll work, but hopefully Tina and Tung can help me figure it out once school opens up normally again.

The only plus to the whole remote learning is that we get to watch the Great British Baking Show during lunch.

... let me explain 🤣

A while back, Tung, Izzy and I would watch the GBBS. We watched season 4 specifically. My boy Andrew, I'm so proud of him ;^; (we called him Grendrew because he looked very similar to Gren from TDP)

I mean, it's a very good reality show to watch. There's no sabotage, it's all friendly competition. I love the judges (Mary and Paul) and the two kinda host people (Sue and Mel), and the contestants are usually very likable.

We finished season 4 just a little before school started. I'm not spoiling who won just in case any of you watch it, but uh... I guess you kinda see it coming from a mile away once you know who it is and you think about it 😅

So a lot of us Hooligans have lunch 6th hour. What's fun now is that juniors and seniors have lunch the whole hour and not split with Study Hall, so we literally have like forty minutes to chill.

So what do we do?

We watch the GBBS.

We unfortunately couldn't finish a whole episode in one lunch period though, so we just finished episode 1 today

(By the way we're watching season 3–)

And yes you can watch the seasons out of order, each season just has different contestants.