Chapter 12 - Confessions

I feel like... nothing. I mean, I don't even know how I feel. I was confident that I could finally be friends with Harry again. And now it's all screwed up. Yay me!

You're probably wondering why I make it such a big deal to rebuild our friendship. I don't have, like, an obsession with him. And it's not because he's famous or something. I'm not a creep, believe me.

You see, Mum and Dad always worked for the Order. And, yes, I know about the Order. Most of the children of the original members don't know about it. Like, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, Percy... they don't know about it... I guess. But I do. Mum and Dad used to tell me that they were 'fighting against a bad guy so I could be safe'. And it's true. But anyways, going back to the original subject. They've always worked for the Order, so they had to make sure, more than normal parents had, that I was safe. That we were always safe. So I could never really go out without super protection, and I never had lots of friends (I didn't know the Weasleys back then, since my parents were never really close to them).

The only people Mum and Dad really trusted were Moony, Lily, James, and Peter. And none of them had children for me to play with. But then, Lily got pregnant. And Harry was born. He was almost 4 years younger than me, and we, with that age, could never really be friends. I mean, not like Fred, George, and I, that are almost the same age. But we were friends.

He was my first friend. He was like the brother I never had.

He's been living with his 'only family left'. People that don't give a damn about him. And I think of it and just don't know what to think. Because we all had such a good relationship, and we all loved each other so much, and he has to live with those Muggles that don't care about him, while he has plenty of people out here who love him! Well, not plenty of people. But he has enough people who care about him.

The thing is, Harry was my brother. Not by blood. By choice. And I want by brother back. Fight me.

--
A/N: heyyyyyy! sorry if the chapter's too short. i didn't really know what to write so i decided to just show everyone that jupiter is not a creep and that, unlike me, she doesn't have an obesession over harry potter.

also (no one cares about it but anyways), i've listened to the soundtrack of 'the lightning thief: the percy jackson musical' and it's amazing.

luv y'all

~luna loveniffler 💙