Author's Note

WELL NOW YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!

siriusly...

First of all, I'm so so so so so sorry that I haven't posted lately; I got school.

Then, I really wanted to say that YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME, AND I LOVE YOU!!

as you probably know, I'm not very good at this, but I've been kinda preparing some sort of speech for this kind of situations.

So... um... Maybe you know that I kind of only wrote this because I didn't want it to be just some creation for me to think of when I'm bored.

Ya know, I create some new characters when I get into new fandoms. Jupiter was not the first harry potter character that I created, the first one might've been a fantastic beasts one, actually.

But Jupiter was special I think... I had made more backstory for her than I had for other characters. I had also kind of planned her whole future, and some of the things that I had planned for her were going to be in this book, but then I woke up and realized that was stupid so I changed it; now she has a pretty different future - at least for now.

But the thing is, if it weren't for you, the story would still be a simple creation living in my mind and probably disappearing over the years. If it weren't for you, Jupiter and her story would die more easily.

So thank you. Because thanks to you, I have (or used to have, while I was on Summer holidays... Oh, how I miss Summer holidays...) a writing schedule, 'cause I think you deserve a chapter every day (not now, 'cause I don't have time to give y'all a chapter per day, sorry).

Moral of the story, you are extraordinary. And I truly love you. This story wouldn't be that big of a deal without you. Thank you all.

love you
always ❤️

~luna loveniffler 💙