Chapter 31

This chapter features some sexual content. If you are a sensitive person you may skip to the next chapter. If you are not. YOU MAY ENJOY. ✨

Ayisha POV

I'm sure I made the right choice to come here. It's so peaceful. I haven't had any nightmares, I guess that's because of the waves I listen to before I fall asleep. I'm at one of the beach houses that my family owns. It actually belongs to my grandparents, dad's side of the family. My grandmother gave me the keys in case I just wanted to be by myself or bring Adam here. I have the coolest grandmother ever.

I wake up every morning to go for a run on the beach. I eat breakfast and spend the whole day reading or taking pictures. I spend my time sometimes cooking new recipes. I still don't know what Brianna meant when she said that Chloe can't be trusted. I think she needs help. She is going psycho. Chloe and I have been friends for a long time so I'm pretty sure she is trustworthy. I know she'll never hurt me and I wouldn't want to do the same thing to her. I still don't know who is behind the threats and it's becoming stressful. I don't know what's going to happen next. I feel like it will be my fault if anyone gets hurt because I should've stopped this sooner.

I have been getting calls and messages from family and friends. I know I'm worrying everyone but I just want to be alone. I need to clear my head. It's a great choice that I haven't told Adam about this place or he would've came busting the door down. I did get some messages from him. I guess he's back at school. I know that I can't run away from him forever. I need to talk to him at some point. I might do it when I go back home. The thought of that just makes me nervous. I don't want to think about the anxiety my parents have especially since they are the only ones who know about the threats. I just hope that they aren't worried so much because I told them that I'll be safe. Which I am.

I'm currently doing my morning jog along the beach which is refreshing, especially after the night I had. I drank three bottles of wine before I passed out on the couch. I think need help. I need to stop thinking that alcohol will make things better when I'm stressed out. I've been drinking more this year. This stalker has really made me do things I don't usually do. I've now got into a fight, I swore my principle. I'm usually terrified of him. I don't always have this much anger inside of me. I'm certain that Brianna is behind all of the threats and now she wants to blame Chloe. Does she really think I'm going to fall for that? She has got to think of something else because I don't believe her. I don't think I'll apologise for beating her anymore. I did tell the police that I think it's her who's doing all of this and they said that they'll do the investigation. It's taking longer than I thought but they don't have much to work with because all the messages are sent from an unknown number. I guess I'll have to be patient.

I get back to the house and make myself some French toast. I take a seat by the chair close to the window that shows the view of the beach. Once I'm done with my breakfast, I get into the shower to wash the sweat off. I get dressed into a short and tank top after the long hot steamy shower. I blow dry my hair and style it into two messy buns. I make my bed and wash the dishes. I clean a little even though I don't need to do much. My phone vibrates on the kitchen counter and walk over to see a message from my grandmother saying that I should be safe and enjoy my time. Yes grandma knows. She called me as soon as my parents told her that I was gone. I actually begged her not to tell them anything and I'm so grateful she hasn't. I grab a book on the bookshelf to continue reading the book I stared yesterday.

I don't know how long I've been reading this book, I'm sure it's been hours. It's simply about a group of friends who got mixed into bad things and now some bad guys are looking for them. Intense. I flip over to the next page and before I finish the first sentence a knock on the front door disturbs me. I furrow my eyebrows. That's weird.