Chapter 49

Y'all there is only about six more chapters then the sequel.

Chapter 49 – Fake Love

Beyoncé Knowles | October 20th 2020 | Los Angeles, CA

For the past two weeks I've been doing my best to keep my stress levels down and for that I've treated myself to a few hours of work. I would be in the studio for a few then I'd be at Parkwood for a few meetings. I didn't tell Chris I was in town because I knew he'd order me to take my ass back to NY or stay with him so I was keeping myself low-key.

I was in the studio by myself just brainstorming a few song ideas but I have been a bit blank. I did come up with something but it sounded like a ten year old wrote it. I know I've wrote a few cheesy songs during my career but this one takes the cake. I was cheesy but real damn catchy and it reminded me of my B'Day era.

"I know that you treat me right but still I think I gotta make you my next ex. Come on to the next. And I think you're nice but I saw something else I like. And I think I gotta make you my next ex. Come on to the next."

I stopped singing hearing the door of the studio open. I looked up seeing Angie, Solange and Rico Love walking in. I placed the pen and pad down the tied my cardigan to cover my bump.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them as I walked out of the booth. Angie closed the door then sat next to Solo on the couch. "The question is why are you up in here?" Solo asked with a smirk on her face. I ignored her then turned in the direction of Rico.

"Hey boo how you doing?" I stretched my arm across his shoulders to give him a small hug. I kept in my to keep my midsection a few inches away from him. "I'm doing well and I see you being pretty as always." I pushed him lightly with a small chuckle.

"Boy you better quit before Mau run up in 'ere and shoot yo' ass." Angie and Solange started to laugh at Solo's comment. I rolled my ass cracking a small smile as I sat down in the chair in front of the soundboard. "Who is Mau?" He asked and I just patted my weave.

"Anyway..." The girls and I started to laugh at his confusion. "We heard you singing and decided to come in and see what you doing." Angie cleared the air and I nodded my head. "Well I was just trying to brainstorm then I came up with this cheesy ass song." I chuckled lowly getting up to go into the booth.

"Sing it for me Bey." I did as Rico was told and placed the headphones on my ear. "Today when I wake up, you didn't look the same as last night. And it just don't feel right anymore. I think that we should break up, there's no reason to make up. I won't fight. I'm just tired and I need a change." I stopped singing because that's all I had written down besides the Chorus.

"I like it. I can see this GP eating this up real quick." I heard Rico's voice through the headphones. "I also know the best producer for this track." I watched as he got up with his phone at his ear. He left the room and I turned to the girls.

"I wanna write the rest of the song and you're not finna stop me either." I threw my hands up with a laugh. "Go ahead sis." Angie and I laughed as she did a happy dance.

The door opened and Rico came back with a smile on his face. "He should be here in an hour."

>>>

Slurping from my slushy I jammed to the song along with the six other persons in the room. I danced in my seat as Solange and Angie were standing on the couch singing the words louder than the music. They seemed to have a deeper connection to the song than I did and I sung the damn thing.

"GOTTA SWITCH 'EM OUT, SWITCH 'EM OUT, SWITCH 'EM OUT, SWITCH 'EM OUT! KICK 'EM OUT, KICK 'EM OUT, KICK 'EM OUT!" Angie and Solo yelled in each other's face and I just laughed watching them.