10.5

I ran away to the parking and when I found Zhan, I sent a message to Tian and Yu so they would know what actually happened.

«Hey, Zhou told me I have to go to Fang's Group, Chairman Fang is looking for me. As well as only you guys know this, I had to lie at Yanan's face. I hate to, but I'm still not ready to say this kind of stuff. It was already hard for me to say the street fights thing. I'll say the truth soon.»

I started to drive until I arrived to Fang's Group. Once I parked Zhan, I took the elevator to the top floor. Then I saw a woman staring at me.

—Are... Are you Li Sally? —she asked.

"How does she know my name?"

—Yes—I tilted my head to see her since she was at my right—. Yes, I am. Why?

—I-I met your mother. I studied with her at Zhengze.

Wait, what?

—Oh, really? —she nodded—. Wow.

—Liu MingJi—we shook hands—. You look like her actually.

—Oh, thanks—bowed while trying not to blush—. They always say that.

—Yeah, at least you just look like her, because you definitely don't have her personality.

My smile disappeared in just one second. "Wasn't it the thing that those two girls were talking about on my first day at Zhengze? Was it real?

My mom was... mean?

Everything they said about her and me was real? That we just seemed alike in the appearance?"

—What do you mean? —I frowned.

—She was a spoiled princess—hissed while glaring at the floor—. She was mean with everyone who messed in her path—looked at me with no expressions on her face, almost like Yu's cold and usual face—. Even with your father, despite he actually deserved it.

I nodded.

"Yeah, so dad had always been bad. Perhaps Zhiying actually changed him, no one knows."

—Yes, she was the best fighter in our generation, but her fame literally went up to her head even before we all knew it. She was a bully with Zhiying students, and sometimes even with Zhengze students...

I didn't remember that my mom told me something like this. It looks like I got the reserved personality from someone, and that person wasn't my dad.

—But it looks like she changed for you.

I stared at MingJi surprised.

—Really? —she nodded.

—When we less expected it, she called all of us for making a meeting, and she said sorry to everyone before introducing you. You were two years old. She was... totally changed for better. She said sorry for real, so we all forgave her.

So, I just don't have memories of Macau in my mind, I also was right here in ShenZhen when I was two years old. I wish I could remember that stuff. But I can only remember Tian and his parents, and how well we both got along in Macau.