17

At the next day, I was at the Fang's Group, having a small meeting with Zhou, Chairman Fang and my grandparents.

—Congratulations for moving on to the finals, Sally—Mr. Fang suddenly said and he clapped with his grandson and my grandparents.

—Thank you—I bowed.

—I saw her battles since behind the ring. For a while I thought she would've been K.O'd but she barely reacted to that hit! What did Sis do during the training so you would be that strong? —Zhou's eyes widened and I snickered.

—Mmm, uh... You remember when I told you I've already had experience? —he nodded—. Well, that experience was kinda cruel, but it helped me the lot.

¿Y cuál fue esa experiencia como para que un golpe tan rápido y directo a la cara no te dejara inconsciente? ¿Acaso usas esteroides, niña? —("And what was that experience so that a blow real fast and straight to the face wouldn't leave you unconscious? Do you use steroids, little girl?"), my grandpa asked surprised.

My eyes immediately widened once I heard the last question. If he knew I've never seen some steroids in my life...

Es... algo de, uh... lo que todavía no estoy lista como para... decirlo—("It's... something that, uh... I'm still not ready to... talk about"), I answered looking for the right words to say it—. Y no uso esteroides, más bien fue un poco de suerte. Suerte y... resistencia y además disciplina—("And I don't use steroids, rather it was a bit of luck. Luck and... resistance and also discipline").

—And a little bit of coffee—Zhou whispered on my ear discreetly so I chuckled with him.

—Oh—my grandma nodded—. Si alguna vez estás lista, sabes con quién puedes hablar primero—("If you're ever ready sometime, you know with who you can talk about it first"), winked.

I nodded.

And, moving back to the business, when will the game's launch day be? —my grandpa frowned.

"I thought that, after all of these years being allies, at least Grandpa would know how to speak Chinese."

We are... checking the last details before... deciding the launch day—the youngest in the room responded.

—Oh... then it's okay. Do what you have to do.

So Grandpa does know Chinese. But his accent is the one which fails...

Zhou and I nodded.

Some minutes after that conversation, I received a voice note from Tian, he told me that XiaoMi and Yanan have to retake an English test so we could help them.

Poor of Yanan, I guess she's been trying it so bad.

The black haired boy and I just ended with the details and decided a date to announce the game launch. It was a little hard but we agreed that we would launch it this Friday, really close, just in case he could have any conference another day.

—When are you talking about the fight experience you have since your mom passed away? —Zhou suddenly asked.

I just looked at him surprised. I definitely didn't imagine he would ask me that.

—Oh, I'm... I'm sorry—lowered his head for a while.

—No, it's okay... It's just that I'm not ready to say it yet.

Then I remembered I had something on my jacket's pocket.

—Hey... I have something to give you—confessed scratching my head with my index.