18

Some days have passed, and Auntie Mei went back to New York with Candy since the blonde girl's parents asked for her. Yu couldn't go to Zhengze anymore since she still had to go work, as well as me. I almost got fired from KFC since I don't go so often anymore, but thank God that XiaoLing covered me. And when it comes to Zhengze, my godfather could understand why I was missing some classes these last days since the last days I had some meetings for the game's launch day. Tian takes notes for me so when I go back home I could make all of my homework so easily, sometimes I ask him and he texts me everything I need to do.

It looks like one of the pros of working inside an office is that I can do all of my homework since a simple computer. The con is that I should check my internet history every day so they won't catch me.

And according to XiaoHua and XiaoDuo, now everybody knows that I'm rich. Before I "disappeared" from Zhengze, everyone even asked me why I'm working at KFC and Car Prince since before the game project. If I thought I was kinda popular because of my mom, now I'm even more than just that. I saw some girls bowing at me when I entered the building two days ago, that was weird and I asked them to treat me like a normal person.

I was at Fang's Group, it seemed that the Grandpa wants to talk with me, Zhou and Yu. Something had to happen so we three would have to go to his office.

—Since today's the game launching day... Fang Zhou, Li SāiLí, go ahead and do as you both planned.

—Yes—we said at the same time.

The Grandpa looked at his files and then at Yu.

—Young Yu, I've looked over your proposal. It's very good—pointed at her, what made her smile.

—Thank you, Grandpa.

—Manager Liu has suggested... that we should hire more people into the Planning Department. I'm thinking of having you joining the company and assist Manager Liu—nodded.

Zhou, Yu and I got in shock, even if we kinda dissimulated it.

—Grandpa, what do you mean with this? —she asked—. Didn't we previously agree... to wait until I graduated college before I joined the company?

—Yeah, Grandpa. I'm working in the company—Zhou followed—. Why does Sis Yu have to join now?

—Well... a deal is a deal—that's the only thing I could say—. Why this sudden change right now at this moment?

The Chairman sighed.

—Young Yu, in order to help you realize your dreams... your brother and even your school and work junior—he looked at us—bore all the responsibilities at a very young age. As his older sister and her senior, you didn't help share in the responsibilities—declared—. Moreover, you had promised me you would help out at the company when you had free time. Ask yourself this—stretched his hand in an elegant pointing sign—: Have you ever done that?

 Ask yourself this—stretched his hand in an elegant pointing sign—: Have you ever done that?