33.9

When I felt like I opened my eyes again, I thought I was in the hospital bedroom. Where my body was, I mean. But I was still in my bedroom from my department, watching from that strange window the hospital room where my body was.

Which means that I am still inside my head, I'm still inside my mind.

As well as Auntie Mei was here too with Sadie and also Michael as I heard, the green eyed girl left the bedroom so she would focus on something else. I even saw Candy over there, perhaps they're taking advantage of the summer vacations.

—Sally being in this state is making me feel even sadder than what I thought I would ever be since when my parents died—my boyfriend thought to himself while shaking his head and taking a seat, exactly where Sadie was and then hummed—. I heard that people who is... in a state like yours... can hear what another people tells them—grabbed my hand—. So I'm gonna talk with you—smiled—. I guess that will make me feel better in some aspects.

Yeah, perhaps. He seems to be such a good person for you, Sally—the girl who seems like me messed in the "conversation" and raised her thumb while nodding at me with a little smirk, what made me roll my eyes.

While I was "unconscious"—more than how I actually am—, I saw a lot of memories from my childhood. She left me seriously exhausted after watching all those memories, and she has said there are more ones I have to get through. And I even have to see more things. At least she's not like XiaoMi.

'Cause if she was, oh my God... This would be even worst.

—Everyone is holding a charity event for you guys. You know, doing good deeds so they would accumulate more blessings for you guys. It was Sis Yanan's idea. At Zhengze, everyone signed a placard for you guys, promising they would do good deeds. I heard they went to the beach to pick up trash so it would get clean. At the company, I decided to make everyone donate blood to the hospital, including myself —Zhou snickered—. It hurted the lot, but I could hold it.

Something tells me he might had screamed so hella much when the nurses inserted the needle in his arm—my conscience crossed her arms as she snickered then smirked.

I grinned as I felt his touch on the back of my hand. He felt so warmful and soft, as if he didn't want to hurt me more than how I actually am since I also noticed how many bruises I have on my face: A little red one on my forehead—which is fading fastly since it's the tiniest—, another one but violet on my left cheekbone, and a big red one on my right cheek—which also covered a little my jaw—. My conscience said that during the first day my body was on the emergency room, my face was kinda bleeding, specifically my left cheekbone, my nose and also my lips.

Basically, I looked terrible after that fight with Wu Ji according to my conscience. And it's true, I didn't have a rough match since the last time I was on the street fights.

And according to what Yu said yesterday, Tian was worst than me, the right side of his face was almost totally red because of a big bruise and he had like three scrapes under the left corner of his lip.

—I made sure that Ming Tian's boss in the car wash station would wait for him to wake up. He's so fond for both of you guys, so much that he told me to greet you two—Zhou smiled nostalgically—. He also told me that Sis was worried yesterday while covering Ming Tian's shift since she thought the boss could fire him, I didn't know that she already knows how to wash a car—grinned—. Sāi, did you know that and you didn't ever tell me? I could have taken her a picture and showed it to Grandpa!

I giggled. "If he knew that Tian and I are practically the ones who taught her how to do it, specially me so she wouldn't feel so embarrassed."