23

Li Sally's POV

At the next day, I was with Hao and Tian waiting for XiaoMi and Yanan at the lobby. Suddenly, Tian's phone started to sound. It was a call from Fang Yu, but that wasn't it.

He had a photo of them two.

Hao pointed at him and his phone as my eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows with a little sassy smile

Hao pointed at him and his phone as my eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows with a little sassy smile. Tian smiled embarrassed while he picked it and replied the call.

—Hi?... Oh. We're heading out soon. Fine, I'll call you later. Bye bye—hang up as Hao walked until ending at my cousin's left since before he was at my right.

—So, you two...

—Sun Hao, I'm sorry.

—What you're sorry for? Just like in the ring, we each competed fairly and rely on our own strengths. I sincerely wish you and Fang Yu well.

—It's true, Tian. As Hao said before, at least you didn't try anything with Yu behind his back. He practically gave you his blessings before you confessed to her.

Tian held Hao's shoulder for a while.

—Are we still friends?

—Count on it! —Tian and I smiled—. But, Senior Sis XiaoMi doesn't know anything yet, right?

—No, she doesn't know anything about it.

—If she were to find out, she should be able to accept it—Hao commented.

—I hope so—Tian followed.

—Uh... Since you told me last night that XiaoMi was upset for the conversation between Tian and her, I don't think so. And let's remember these facts: One, it's the second time he rejects her—raised my right index—. And two—raised my right middle too, then lowered my fingers—, the fact she does not fulfill her promises. She promises something and five seconds later she suddenly breaks it! Perhaps she could dissimulate, but don't count on it. She wouldn't accept it at all, believe me.

—By the way, Sun Hao, can you explain me what happened between you both and ShangHuo last night? Since Sāi was so worried when she told me, Sadie and Mr. Michael, I couldn't understand none of all the words she said, neither in Chinese as well as in English.

 Michael, I couldn't understand none of all the words she said, neither in Chinese as well as in English