30

A/N: Oh my God, six chapters left 😳😢

At the next day, it seemed like Yanan knew what was wrong with Yu and she didn't tell me nothing. I just know that Yu was going to withdraw from Zhengze and since she didn't tell me nothing, as well as the whole university, I thought she had no reasons why to do it. I mean, MMA is her passion.

But it seemed like she actually has one. And no one would never understand it until the day she confesses it to the world. Which probably will never happen.

—Senior Sis Queen, why did you forfeit the tournament finals? —XiaoHua asked—. You're the one we respect and admire the most. How could you disappoint us like that?

—Exactly! Have you forgotten what you taught to us? —XiaoDuo followed as the long haired girl beside her nodded—

—Exactly! Have you forgotten what you taught to us? —XiaoDuo followed as the long haired girl beside her nodded—. We all looked up to you and followed your example. Even Senior Sally was inspired by you. What are we supposed to do now?

¿Acaban de llamarte "Mayor"? —("They just called you 'Senior'?"), Yu mumbled.

Lamento el no decírtelo, pero estabas muy triste anoche. Soy una "Nivel S" ahora—("I'm sorry for not telling you, but you were so sad last night. I'm an 'S-level' now"), mumbled in response.

—Hey! Why are you two going berserk? Don't talk to your senior like that—Yanan scolded while Yu and I talked.

—Then can I?

We three with some of the girls turned around and saw XiaoMi and Hao walking towards us, as well as the girls who were a little far from us.

—I have the right to ask, don't I? Fang Yu, you should give everyone an explanation for skipping the finals yesterday. Sally risked her life challenging Wu Ji in the red circle so you would have a little more time to arrive there! —pointed at me with her left arm—. And you still didn't go! What happened? Why were you so off your game? —XiaoMi asked.

—... I don't need to explain myself.

—Don't need to explain? Everybody's mocking at you. And you still won't explain?

Yu just put on her cold face as she looked at nowhere. There was a lot of time since I didn't see that face. Like... practically three months ago.

 practically three months ago