21.5

No One's POV

Wang ShiWei, Kamizura Achihiko and Ma YiChen were playing pool together. The last mentioned one failed trying to hit one of the balls.

—Seems luck is not by your side today—the black haired man commented.

—No, it hasn't been during the last days—the Japanese girl followed—. It ain't nor by his side or mine.

—It's true, it's been going on a while already—YiChen replied.

—Why is that? —ShiWei was about to hit the white ball again while the brunette haired man sighed.

—Ever since I lost to Ming Tian in the Zhengze preliminaries, I've been on a streak of bad luck.

—And since Sally went to the same class than me last year, me too. I lost my popularity, my boyfriend and now I'm even losing myself.

—Just find another person who teaches them a lesson. Ain't that what you're the bests at? —looked for all the angles on the table and then looked at his friends—. What's this? You both couldn't pick on them and were beaten instead?

—If that coward Ming Tian didn't have his cousin Li Sally and neither Zhengze's top three S-level athletes protecting him, would he be so cocky?

—Top three S-level athletes? —frowned and walked towards them—. Are you guys saying... Fang Yu is included?

—Yeah. Doesn't your dad want you to pursue her? —YiChen asked again—. She seems to pay quite a bit of attention to him.

—Not only she voluntarily became his and Sally's personal trainer, she even came to Zhiying for him and made a scene with Sally—Achihiko followed—. Okay, right. We went with my brother to look for them one night.

—We found Fang Yu coming with Sally, she was holding a bunch of groceries.

—Sally? —ShiWei frowned again.

—No, Fang Yu. I think they're more than just two schoolmates. Look—the brunette haired man hitted slightly the black haired man's arm—, you probably don't have a chance.

—Do you guys have a picture of them? —the rich man asked.

Both of them, the brunette haired man and the black haired girl grabbed their phones and showed two pictures. YiChen one of Ming Tian, and Achihiko one of Sally.

Little girl? —asked when he saw Sally—. So it's them? Do you both know them well?

YiChen smirked.

—Yes~. Nobody knows him better than I do—he nodded and looked at his front, conserving his smirk.

—Not even her best friend knows her better than me—Achihiko followed—. She's as cocky as her mom actually was—smirked—. I heard they both work together at the Car Prince car-wash station. They probably are there right now—hitted ShiWei's arm playfully and snickered.