28

Li Sally's POV

XiaoMi was up next to fight against Wu Ji. Since I remembered what Guanyan told me last night, I warned the red haired girl about that man, but anyways she didn't hear a thing as I expected. She even threw kisses to the crowd as the cocky girl she is.

—Since S-level athletes don't have to take part in the preliminaries, Wu Ji is a fresh face to most of the audience—the bell rang—

—Since S-level athletes don't have to take part in the preliminaries, Wu Ji is a fresh face to most of the audience—the bell rang—. Will Wu Ji, who is making his first appearance here today pose a threat to Song XiaoMi's advancement? Let's wait and see!

—Strange. This Wu Ji isn't as powerful as I thought he would be—Yanan crossed her arms—. Why did Luo Guanyan warned me about him?

—No way—Hao commented.

—Well, that's what people usually think of me—I looked at her—. Rivals don't have to be underestimated even if you notice their weaknesses during a fight. Besides, he's just defending, in some moment he will attack like I do.

And it's true, until now only XiaoMi is attacking. I hope Wu Ji respects the rules and at the same time give XiaoMi a lesson so she won't be that cocky anymore. Then he rapidly gave her some hits and she stepped back.

I talked too soon.

"Wait, isn't it Krav Maga? I know those moves! Someone taught me at street fights and I rarely use them."

While XiaoMi tried to take her breath back and hit him, Wu Ji hit her face and she fell down on her right arm. My eyes widened.

—Senior Sis! —Hao exclaimed with fear.

Wu Ji went to hit her again but the arbitrary stopped him.

—That's a foul! —Tian pointed at the man in black.

—Yeah, it's a foul! Referee, call time-out! —Hao followed angry.

—Wait, let the referee do his job—Yanan interrupted him.

—Anyways, they're all having a discussion right now—I pointed at the ring.

Then Guanyan appeared.