33.5

Some seconds after that tragic fall, Fang Yu heard a sigh and immediately turned around. She thought Wu Ji woke up again, but it was from Wang ShiWei. Since he wasn't around, it was just an echo, so she sighed in relief while starting to watch over Wu Ji. But when the police arrived, Yu stood up.

—Here! Over here! —she exclaimed.

—You're Fang Yu? —one of them asked and she nodded—. Your little brother, Fang Zhou, told us to arrest Wu Ji and Wang ShiWei. Where are they?

—I don't know where's Wang ShiWei, but Wu Ji is here with me.

Some of the cops immediately looked for Wu Ji and all of his fellows, including Wang ShiWei meanwhile the ambulance arrived and so Yu left with Tian and Sally and waited outside the emergency room until when she saw a doctor. She was worried, so really worried for both of the brothers.

—Doctor! —she rapidly walked towards him while saying it softly, kinda quietly and he took off his mask.

—Are you Ming Tian and Li Sally's family?

—Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's me—she responded quickly—. How are they?

—The patients' vitals are stable, but Ming Tian has a trauma in his brain which has resulted in a blood clot, while Li Sally... has a cranial contusion.

Yu's eyes widened.

—The next few days will be an observational period. If they wake up, they'll be fine. But according to Li Sally's medical history, perhaps she will be the most damaged one since it's her second cranial contusion—the doctor ended his explanation.

—What do you mean? Are you saying they might not wake up, specially her?

The doctor nodded.

—Then... Then can't they have surgery?

—There are too many risks to these kind of surgeries

The doctor left, leaving Yu even more worried than how she was. How would she tell it to Sally's grandparents, their friends, the twins, or even to Fang Zhou? Anyways, she called her little brother and told him everything he needed.