24

Sadie, tell me. How could you or your dad take it from the police station, then put it on one of your suitcases and some time after Zhengze Tournament's prelims tell me you "accidentally left the map on my and Tian's house"?

Well... It wasn't that accidentally... My dad is trying to convince the Lieutenant from not to take the map as an important evidence since it's not the only thing that puts ShangHuo on the crime scene. But I need you to ship it to us as soon as possible. The map is still inside its bag, so you don't need to take way too much care.

—Okay. I'll ship it to you guys right now. I don't know when will it arrive but I'll do it today.

—Oh, then fine. Alright.

Since when you talk that fluently~? —I smirked.

Well, it looks like I'm improving. Yeah, I'll hang up so you will go ship it.

Yeah, bye~.

Bye, bye~.

Sadie hung up.

—Senior ChunHua, I have to go—I noticed she wasn't right there—... Where did she go?

I received a message.

Bestie 🗽
«I put the map inside one of your pillows. Hope you find it!»

Some minutes later, I was in my house thanks to a taxi, then I looked for the map and found it. But when I looked at it for the first time, I noticed something so weird.

The map had a red circle made with marker, which surrounded a specific point. And with a black ballpoint pen was drawn a five-pointed star inside the circle, it was kinda big. And if I'm not wrong, the red circle was surrounding a beach.

A beach... Right here, in ShenZhen...

I rapidly took a picture to that part of the map and made sure it was well seen before going office to the mail office so I could ship it.

No One's POV

At the next day, in the morning, Fang Zhou and Fang Yu went to talk with their grandfather, who was still eating his breakfast.

—Grandpa, good morning—they greeted at the same time.

—Morning. What's on your itinerary today?

—We don't have any plans, but I want to look over the new branch office in the west district and take Sis and Sally along with me—Zhou responded and Yu nodded.

Then the white haired man also nodded.

—She hasn't been there since the branch office was set up, and it would be nice to Sally, she could learn something. You should take them around—nodded again with a slightly smile—. Go on.