31.9

Li Sally's POV

I woke up on my department's bedroom, without any forehead pain or any symptoms of a hangover. But just in case I sat slowly on my bed, luckily nothing bad happened, so once I remembered that Zhou wrote what happened yesterday for me I picked the notebook from the nightstand. He wrote every single word I said, and every single detail I described to him. He even wrote something more:

«I forgive you for not celebrating the fact we have one month together yesterday, you and Sis Yanan thought Sis could leave in any moment. We can do it the day after tomorrow since tomorrow is Sadie's birthday and I know that's important for you. By the way, you look so cute when you pout, and also when you're sleepy. Even more when you hiss and snore, it looks like you hiss a little often when you're asleep.»

"Auntie Mei told him how much I hiss when I sleep? She's the only one who knows it, so it has to be her."

Since my phone was already charged, I wrote all the things Zhou wrote right there on my diary app, including some details I forgot to tell him and how I woke up today.

Once I prepared myself for going to Zhengze, I got outside my bedroom to eat some breakfast with a little box on my pocket. Today was Sadie's birthday and that was more important than anything since she's the only friend I had when I needed it the most. She's my best friend. My very first one, and that's all that matters.

It was her day. And I will make her feel like it was a holiday, even when today it also was my celebration.

Hi, everyone—I saluted.

Hi, Sally! You seem doing fine—Sadie also saluted and pointed at me while smirking as I sat on the table at her left.

And I am—I smiled and suddenly Auntie Mei served us the breakfast before she sat down to eat with us—. We will start the day with only sliced fruits, Auntie Mei? —joked while half smiling.

Specially bananas, just in case—she responded with a smile—. You have to start the day with energy and no hangovers—pointed at me—. You didn't have to drink last night!

I'm sorry~—raised my hands and shrugged—. Yanan and I thought Yu would leave tomorrow or even today, and even if she won't, it looks like she doesn't have so much time here left anyways—I started to eat—. Oh, by the way, Sadie, close your eyes.

—Li SāiLí, you shouldn't talk while you're eating.

—Auntie Mei, sorry, but this is important. Come on, bestie, close your eyes.

The green eyed girl covered her eyes and I got the little box from my pocket, then I put it in front of her plate. The little box was red and it only had four centimeters long.

Now open them—she did and immediately gasped when she saw my gift—. Feliz cumpleaños—("Happy birthday"), I smiled as she opened the box and saw a golden collar with her name on it.

Oh my God, thank you! —she hugged me and I corresponded—. Please help me putting on it.

I put the necklace on her neck and she hugged me again.

Wow, that was so cute, Sally, but let's better eat this before some flies do it first—Michael joked so we all giggled and started to eat again.

—Wow, that was so cute, Sally, but let's better eat this before some flies do it first—Michael joked so we all giggled and started to eat again