Chapter Twelve: The Hidden Truth

The next evening..... You were in the cafeteria eating your dinner. Matt was having dinner with a couple of stormtroopers. ''So what do you guys think of Kylo Ren?'' Matt asked the stormtroopers. Once they told Matt their opinions, Matt said: '' A buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the shower. He said that Kylo Ren had a eight-pack. That Kylo Ren was shredded.'' A stormtrooper sitting across from him said a really crude comment that it made Matt ''force choke'' him. Your POV: Oh my goodness! That's definetely Kylo Ren. ''He's choking!'' A stormtrooper said frightened. Matt let go of him. He was gasping and looked like a fish out of water. 

''Have you seen Kylo Ren's lightsaber?'' Matt asked a stormtrooper.  ''It looks dangerous.'' ''No, it's awesome! Let me get it.'' Matt said heading out the door to get it. ''That looks dangerous, man. You should put that away.'' ''FINE!'' Matt yelled as he threw the lightsaber across the cafeteria. It knocked down the fridge as it fell on the stormtrooper that Matt choked. You covered your mouth frightened. Your POV: I need to talk to Matt. He's been acting really strange lately. I need to know if he's really Kylo Ren or not. 

After dinner... You walked over to Matt. ''Uh Matt, I just have a quick question. Please just give me an honest answer. Are you Kylo Ren?'' You asked him your heart thumping excitedely. ''How'd you find out?'' Matt whispered to you. ''Well, your behavior seems a lot like him. That's all. Well, thanks for letting me know.'' You tell him smiling. ''Wait! What's your name?'' ''(Y/N.)'' ''Well (Y/N), you're kind of cute.'' Matt admits to you with the slightest blush. '' You think so? Well Matt, I think you're kind of cute too.''  You also admit flushing pink. ''Well see you tomorrow, Matt.''  You tell him smiling. ''You too, (Y/N.)'' Matt said smiling at you. His smile is so adorable! You go to bed smiling. You are so glad that Matt said you're cute.  Who knows? Maybe one day he'll say: ''I love you.''