Chapter Eleven: Bedtime Tears (Part Two)

This was requested by Alm344, this is for you friend!

You woke up in the morning light. You yawned slightly. You glanced next to you and saw that Kylo was still asleep. You admired his beauty even when he was sleeping. He looks so peaceful with no worries tormenting his mind. You brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. He stirred, but he is still sleeping. You could spend hours watching him. You blushed crimson as you realized that he was shirtless. His broad shoulders were visible but the rest of his body was covered by the sheets and blanket. You felt for your locket wondering where it could be. You knew it was hidden though. Kylo hid it for you to protect you and get rid of your nighmares. 

Kylo suddenly woke up. He removed the blanket off of him. You blushed deeply again. He's even more attractive without a shirt! You saw how toned his muscles were and those biceps of his. You covered your face trying to hide your blush. ''Good Morning, Leona.'' He said with a playful smirk. ''Good Morning, Kylo.'' You got up on your tiptoes to kiss Kylo. He kissed you softly at first but it quickly became passionate. You sighed against his lips as your fingers roamed across his chest.  You broke away. ''I love you, Leona.'' ''I know.'' You responded. 

''Please whatever you do Leona, don't tell anyone that I have an eight-pack.'' Kylo told you seriously. You let out a small laugh. ''Of course I won't.'' You told him smiling. ''You better not! I'm serious Leona!'' ''Ok Kylo, I promise.'' ''Thank you. So I was thinking maybe today you could fly my TIE whisper. I mean only if you'd like too.'' Kylo said shyly. He looked so adorable. ''Of course! I'd love to Kylo!'' You said excitedely. ''Alright, let's get dressed though.'' ''Of course.'' You told him. Kylo put on his cowl, followed by his shirt and cape. He put on his leather black gloves too. 

You went to the backyard where Kylo landed his TIE whisper

You went to the backyard where Kylo landed his TIE whisper. ''Wow!'' You said amazed at how big it was.  ''Cool right?'' ''It's awesome! I always wanted to fly one of these things!'' You said happily. ''Hop in.'' Kylo told you. You got into the ball and Kylo has you on his lap. ''Alright, use the toggle on the left to aim and the toggle on the right to fire. Press the red button to take off.'' ''This is very complicated.'' You pressed the button to take off. *engines firing* ''That's it! See we're taking off! You're doing a great job, Leona.'' You started to fly high in the galaxy. ''Whoa! This thing really moves!'' You told Kylo surprised.  There was an asteriod in front of you you fired at it. ''Did you see that?'' ''I saw it.'' Kylo said happy for you. ''I love you, Kylo.'' ''I know.'' You shared a kiss and during that moment, you felt like the only two people in the galaxy.