Chapter Sixty-Five: Undercover Lovers

Matt has finally fixed the calcinator after a long time since he could never figure out where the calcinator was. So Matt will not be going undercover anymore, he is going to be who he really is which is Kylo Ren. ''I was glad to have known you, Matt. But now you're going to be Kylo. Will I ever be able to see you again?'' You asked him sadly. ''Of course you will, (Y/N). I'll always be there when you need me. I'm glad to have taught you how to shield your thoughts.'' Matt told you with a handsome smile that made your heart melt. ''I'm glad too. Thank you Matt for evrything you've done for me. I love you very much.'' You said giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek. ''Me too, (Y/N). And you're welcome. Well, I have to send a message to General Hux now. I guess it's goodbye for now.'' Matt said giving you a passionate kiss. You returned his kiss deeply. 

''Goodbye, Matt my Radar Technichan.'' You said with a soft smile. ''Goodbye, my protective trooper.'' Matt put on his helmet and headed out the door. You came out of Kylo's quarters to take a final glimpse of him going down the hallway. It was great to know your lover, Matt the Radar Technichan, and great to know his true self too: Kylo Ren. You're happy that you'll always be able to spend time with him whenever you need it since you are lovers after all. And Matt will be able to spend time with you too whenever he needs it too. Ever since you laid eyes on him, you fell in love with him.  And your love for him will never end until your last breath. And you know that Matt feels the same way as you do. Because, you two were made for each other. You are lovers, protecters, soulmates and two halves of a whole. You are undercover lovers. 

*End of Matt the Radar Technichan Imagines.*

Ongoing Imagines: Adam Driver, Ben Solo, Kylo Ren & Paterson