Chapter Thirty-Three: The Protective Intern

This was requested by @Alm344. This one goes to you my friend!

You were dropping off your reports to General Hux and handed it to him. Hux took it graciously but realized that you weren't yourself. You had a sad expression iin your eyes as if you were physically and emotionally hurt. Then you saw Randy the Intern come in and your breath hitched in your throat. 

He is absolutely goregous!  Randy handed his reports to General Hux as well and he glanced towards you and looked concerned

He is absolutely goregous!  Randy handed his reports to General Hux as well and he glanced towards you and looked concerned. He walked over towards you. ''Are you alright, Leona?'' Randy asked with a hurt expression in his eyes. ''Not really. You see I get really anxious and have learning disabilties. I'm afraid that my report isn't good enough.'' You told him truthfully. ''I'm sorry, did anyone ever bully you before?'' You nodded your head yes. Randy gasped at your response. ''I'm going to get General Hux for help. Don't move. I'm coming back.'' Randy walked towards General Hux and some stormtroopers came towards you. 

LN-7080 said: ''Who let an autistic woman in to work for us?'' Your heart broke in two and began to sob as he slapped you hard on the face. Randy rushed over to you with Hux when he heard your sobs echoing through the hallway. The stormtroopers rushed out of the hallway.  ''Are you alright, Leona?'' Hux asked you concerned. You shook your head no and said: ''LN-7080 called me an autistic woman and then he slapped me hard in the face.'' You said sobbing hard. Randy patted your back slightly trying to comfort you. ''Thank you, General. I can take it from here.'' Hux nodded and went back to his work. You looked up at Randy and wiped the tears out of your eyes staring deeply into the handsome eyes of Randy the protective intern. 

''Thank you, for saving me.'' You told Randy smiling. ''You're welcome, Leona. I have something to tell you.'' You waited patiently for him to speak. ''I love you, Leona. I would like to be your protective intern when the stortroopers bully you. And I must be honest with you. I'm actually going undercover as Kylo Ren. But please don't tell anyone I said that. So I'm not just Randy the Intern, I'm also Kylo Ren. Also, when  LN-7080 and his cronies come to bully you again, I'll tell them that Kylo Ren said that he'll send them for reconditioning if they don't stop, ok boomer?'' Randy confessed to you truthfully. You smiled up at Randy your protective intern. 

'' I love you too, Randy. Thank you for being my protective intern and being honest with me that you are also Kylo Ren.'' Randy gave you an adorable smile. ''You're welcome, Leona. I'll do anything for you.'' Randy told you lovingly and compassionately. You hugged Randy and Randy looked shocked at first but he soon put his arms around you returning the hug. ''Does anyone else know that you're Kylo Ren?'' You whispered to him curiously. ''No, only you. Because, I can trust you with all of my heart and I love you. So only you know.'' Randy told you truthfully still holding you close to him.  

(Pretend that Rey is you)

Randy kissed you softly on your hand and your breath hitched as you felt him warm plush lips make contact against your skin

Randy kissed you softly on your hand and your breath hitched as you felt him warm plush lips make contact against your skin. You cupped Randy's face in your hands and leaned foward and planted a soft kiss upon his lips. Randy returned the kiss deeply and passionately. You were melting into the kiss, it is the most perfect kiss ever. Your only kiss ever. You drew back and smiled taking in Randy's beautiful features. Randy smiled back at you. ''I love you, Leona.'' Randy told you truthfully with love. ''And I love you, Randy my protective intern and Supreme Leader.''