Chapter One: Meeting Adam Driver

You are driving to Pinewood Studios in London, UK. Once you arrive there, you will be going to begin shooting for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. You were told that you are going to be playing a brand new character named Rey. You are also going to meet your fellow cast members. You can't wait for that! You love Star Wars and you have been a fan since you were 8. And your dream job happened. An actress!

After about 30 mins.... You parked in the Pinewood Studios parking lot. You got out of your car. 'Wow!' You whisper-shouted. It was a huge building. You can't imagine what it looks like on the inside. You walk to the entrance door and step foot into the studio. It is the most goregous place ever! Heart thumping excitedely, you try to look for J.J Abrams, the director. ''Daisy?'' A man said looking towards you. ''Yes, J.J?'' ''Are you ready to meet the cast?'' He asked me kindly. ''Yes, of course!'' You tell him excitedely. ''Follow me.'' You follow him up about a flight of stairs leading you to a big door. He opens the door revealing a huge room for all the sets. You are amazed by it's size. You and J.J walk over to the cast members. 

''This is Adam Driver, he will be working with you a lot. He is going to play the role of Kylo Ren, you are supposed to be enemies in the story.'' J.J explained to you. You glance up at him and your heart skipped a beat. You can't believe how attractive and handsome he is! His raven hair that reaches his broad shoulders that curls into luscious locks framing his beautiful face that is white as snow. His eyes are like the deepest pools of golden brown honey, and if the right angle of light hits them you can see flecks of deep green in it too. Then he has so many beauty marks scattered all across his face like the prettiest constellations in the galaxy. You could spend hours counting each one. And his full pink lips, so kissable. Stop it! You tell yourself.

 ''Hello Daisy, it's nice to meet you.'' He said in a deep gentle voice. His deep voice just makes him even more attractive along with his incredible height, he is at least 6'2. ''Hello Adam, it's nice to meet you too.'' He reaches his hand out for you to shake it, when you do it feels as if a bolt of electricity shocked your fingers. That warm, large hand so gentle against your hand. Your breath hitched just at the feeling. You could have sworn that his did as well. You let go quickly. Once you meet the other cast members, you feel really prepared to begin shooting. But you can't stop thinking about Adam. His beautiful features, his voice, his personality... Who deserves to look that good? Adam does. You can't believe who you saw. It was defintely a hallucination. No, it wasn't. He was physically there. You are in love with him and can't stop thinking about him. But does he love you just the same as you love him?