Chapter Sixty-Nine: Darling

Thank you all for over 3K reads! You guys are the best!

You wrote a poem for Paterson since you thought it was really good. It is a love poem about how much you love him. 

Sunday 

Paterson woke up and kissed you on the shoulder. ''Good Morning, Darling.'' You said smiling. ''Good Morning, honey.'' Paterson said kissing your stomach where the twins were developing. ''Guess what darling?'' ''What?'' ''I wrote a poem for you. It's a love poem. I thought it was really good since I wrote it for you, I think you'd like to hear it.'' You said opening your eyes brushing the hair out of Paterson's face. ''Really? You wrote a poem for me? I'd love to hear it then.'' ''Good. Let's get dressed first and get something to eat and then I'll read it to you.'' You said getting out of the bed to get dressed. After getting something to eat, you stood up and got ready to read the poem: 

''Darling''

My heart skips as I see

Your dark hair framed beautifully on your porcelian face, 

Your eyes like pools of deep honey that glows, 

Your beauty marks that are endless, 

Driving me crazy. 

Those broad shoulders are your strength, 

Your height emcompasses me, 

Your laugh melts my insides, 

Your smile is my living memory, 

Is my sunshine, 

Your beauty will never die. 

Your kiss feels me with joy and hope. 

Darling, I think of you everyday, 

You're my everything, 

Comforts me when I'm blue, 

I love you my darling with all of soul.''

You finished the poem beautifully with a smile. Tears of joy filled Paterson's eyes. ''That was a beautiful poem. You wrote that for me?'' You nodded happily. Paterson held you close to him and gave you a passionate kiss. You returned his heated kiss. ''I love you so much too, honey. So, so much. You can be a great poet too.'' Paterson said kissing you again. ''You really think so?'' ''I know so. Our children are going to be so beautifu. They'll be great poets, artists, and musicians just like us.'' Paterson told you truthfully. ''Yes, they will. I bet they'll look just like us with our dark wavy hair and they'll have your beautiful eyes with so much expression.'' Paterson covered his face embarrased. ''You do have expressive eyes. Admit it.'' Paterson smiled as his cheeks flushed slightly. ''I really think I have expressive eyes?'' Paterson asked you curiously. ''You do for sure.'' You told him honestly. 

Marvin was barking in the garage. You decided to let him out. Marvin whined apoligetically. ''What is it, Marvin?'' Paterson looked sadly at Marvin. ''I think he's sorry. He's trying to say he's sorry for destroying my notebook.'' Paterson explained to me. ''You think so? But he really hated you. I think he meant to do that but maybe he does regret it now.'' Marvin barked ''yes'' again. ''That's okay, Marvin. I forgive you only if you promise me not to be mean to me all the time.'' Paterson told the English Bulldog. Marvin barked ''yes'' again. ''Good then. I forgive you. Are we friends now?'' Marvin barked happily. ''Oh, he's nice now. I think he really is sorry.'' You said truthfully. 

''Yeah, he is. He knows now that the poetry that I wrote does mean a lot to us. It's okay, though. Even though that poetry is gone, I have a brand new notebook with brand new poems. I learned my lesson now. I'll listen to you and make copies of my poems this time. I might even get a smartphone too. Ever since Paterson bus 23 broke down, I always thought it was a good idea to get a phone. But for emergencies only.'' Paterson said with a laugh. ''You would really do that? You'd make copies of your poems and get a smartphone?'' You asked him surprised. ''Yes I would. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you before it's just I was so irresponsible. It was my fault that Marvin ruined my notebook and my fault that the bus broke down. If I would have just listened to what you have said, it probably would have never happened.'' Paterson told you truthfully. 

''That's not true, honey. You aren't irresponsible it's just some bad things that happened to you that you never would deserve. You are such a kind person. Come here, honey. I love you.'' You said holding him close to you. ''I love you too, honey.'' You stood there in that position for a long time enjoying the moment. Paterson is your darling and you love him to the ends of the earth and you're so happy that he loved your poem. That is who he is to you. He is your darling. 

Darling is an original poem written by me. This was my first love poem I wrote. Tell me what you all think in the comments!