Chapter Thirty-Five: Logan Lucky

The next day....  ''Good Mornin', darlin'.'' Clyde told you lovingly. ''Good Morning, Clyde.'' You said standing on your tiptoes to give Clyde a gentle peck on the lips. Sadie ran into the room and squealed with joy. ''Yay!'' You broke apart in embarassment. ''Your faces are bright red! Please, get married so that I can have some cousins! I bet you'd have really cute kids.'' Sadie admitted truthfully. Sadie's comment didn't help. It just made you and Clyde blush even harder that you had to hide in Clyde's chest. Sadie laughed and ran off. You and Clyde finally stopped blushing and looked at each other and laughed. 

''Oh Sadie she's one of a kind, isn't she?'' Clyde asked you truthfully. ''She sure is. She is such a sweet niece to you and really cares about you.'' You told him honestly. ''Yeah, she does. It's just that she can take it to some extremes sometimes, like what just happened now for example.'' Clyde explained to you truthfully. You nodded in agreement. ''Good Mornin' my brother and (Y/N).'' Jimmy said entering the living room. ''Good Mornin', Jimmy.'' Clyde told him cheerfully. ''Good Morning, Jimmy.'' You told him with a warm smile. ''Sylvia is supposed to be coming this afternoon for lunch and so is Joe and Millie.'' Jimmy informed to you both. 

''That's great! We'll have all the Logans together. Are the twins coming?'' ''No, they're staying with Bobbie. We'll see them soon though.'' Jimmy said hopefully. 

During lunchtime......  The doorbell rang. Clyde went to answer it. ''Hey sis, Joe and Sylvia.'' Clyde said greeting them. ''Hello Clyde, Jimmy, Sadie and (Y/N).'' They all said greeting you. ''Hello, we have BBQ ribs with potato salad, corn on the cob, coleslaw and sweet tea. And for desert we have some delicious apple pie.'' Jimmy said with his hand on his daughter's shoulder. You sat at the table with Sadie, Sylvia, Joe and Millie. Clyde poured the sweet tea for everyone while Jimmy put the main dish and sides on the table. 

''There we are. Enjoy.'' Jimmy said taking a seat. You piled the delicious food on your plate and took a sip of sweet tea. Mmm! This is delicious! Southern food is the best!  After the delicious meal you listened to Clyde sing: ''Country Roads'' on his guitar. You could listen to him sing all day. He such an amazing singing voice. Then you discussed about how important the Logan family was to each of you and gave thanks to Jimmy and Clyde for letting you move in with them. West Virginia is your favorite state and so is your favorite song: ''Country Roads'' by John Denver. 

You then played outside in the front yard and Sadie gave you a brief introduction of the culinary arts and how exciting and experiencing that it can be. Then Jimmy explained how Sadie taught him what a dasher was used for in gelato and that it wasn't like Dasher, Dancer, Prancer or Vikzen. You had a laugh when he confessed that he thought it referred to ''Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.'' Sadie laughed the hardest. 

You are so glad that you have a family now. You have a sense of belonging and love for your beautiful state of West Virginia. You are definetely one Lucky Logan. It seems like the Logan-family curse is gone. What there is now is a family of lucky Logans with peace, joy and happiness. Your family is very Logan Lucky.