Chapter Nine: Bedtime Tears

Requested by Alm344, this is for you.....

You woke up drenched in sweat and were breathing heavily. Your POV: Kylo, please don't be dead! Please! I love you Kylo! Please don't leave like my mother did! You started sobbing hardly hoping that your nightmare won't become a reality. Because last time you had a nightmare it was about your mother being taken by the reaper. You never saw her again. You clutched the locket with a photograph of her inside it. It's the only thing you have left of her. You sobbed uncontrollably. 

Kylo's POV: Leona? Is that you? Don't worry I'm coming for you! Kylo said through your Force bond. You calmed down a bit knowing that your soulmate is coming for you. You love him so much. He is your handsome dark prince. Someone knocked on the door your heart soared knowing that it was your goregous Kylo. ''Leona, are you alright?'' Kylo asked his eyes softening as he was tearing up a bit. Your heart melted as you saw those adorable puppy dog eyes of his. You shook your head no and sobbed into his chest. Kylo wrapped his arms around you and caressed your back gently. He kissed your forehead softly. ''Come here, Leona.'' He said closing is eyes with his lips parted slightly. You blushed knowing exactly what he wants. You closed your eyes and parted your lips and inched closer and closer towards him. You were a centimeter away from his lips. 

Kylo cupped his hand at the back of your neck and his other hand was upon your waist. He met his lips with yours. You smiled into the kiss as you cupped his face with your hands. You returned the kiss as it was becoming passionate. After what felt like a hundred lifetimes, you broke apart. Your first kiss. It was incredible and so wonderful. ''I love you Leona.'' Kylo said with an adorable smile. Those eyes were Ben's. ''And I love you, Kylo.'' You said smiling at him. You were falling asleep and Kylo carried you bridal style to the bed. He set you down gently and kissed your forehead. He removed his cowl revealing his toned muscles and muscular back and chest. He lie down next to you and wrapped his arms around you. He started to sing ''Rewrite the Stars.'' 

🎶 ''You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. You know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands are tied. You know claim in the cards, and faith is pulling us miles away and out of reach from me, but you're hearing my heart, so who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny?.....'' You woke up to Ben's beautiful singing voice. You started to sing along. '' So why don't we rewrite the stars? So you were meant to be mine? Nothing could keep us apart? And you were the one I was meant to find. It's up to you and it's up to me, and no one can say what we get to be! Why don't we rewrite the stars? Tonight!'' 🎶You both ended the song beautifully. 

''You are a great singer, Kylo.'' You tell him truthfully. ''And so are you Leona Stevens.'' You fall asleep in his warm arms and comforting presence. Kylo removed your locket that was what caused your nightmares to happen. He hid it somewhere with the Force where even he didn't know where it was. Kylo soon fell asleep and you didn't wake up in the night again. You were freed from your nightmares. You don't have anymore nightmares all because of Kylo. He is your beautiful handsome dark prince.