Chapter Fifty-One: The Big Annoucement

Today you are going to annouce that you are engaged to Clyde Logan. You bet 100% that Sadie is going to be so happy. ''Are you sure you're ready to annouce our engagement, (Y/N)?'' Clyde asked you slightly nervous. ''Yes, I'm sure. Do you not want to tell them just yet?'' ''No, it's ok. Do you think Jimmy will be mad at us?'' Clyde asked still nervous. ''Jimmy? Of course not! Clyde, Jimmy is so happy that you are with me. You know that. Now come on, they're going to be so proud of us.'' You said taking his hand to comfort him. ''Alright, darlin'.'' You smiled happily as you began to walk to the living room where the Logans were. Everyone was here for Thanksgiving. 

''Everyone listen. Clyde and I have an announcement to make.'' You said waiting for the talking to die down. ''(Y/N) and I are going to get married!'' Clyde told them excitedely with his heart thumping nervously at the same time too. ''Congratulations, Clyde and (Y/N)! Oh my little bro, I'm so proud of you!'' Jimmy said coming over to hug Clyde and you. ''YAY! You're going to get married! I knew it!'' Sadie said happily jumping around with excitement. You smiled happily. ''Congratulations Clyde and (Y/N).'' Millie said smiling at us. ''Thank you, everyone for supporting us. We are planning to get married sometime in the spring. We would like for it to be in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia.'' Clyde told all of the Logans and friends. 

''That will be beautiful. And Sadie could sing ''Country Roads'' for your reception. She did such a good job at the pageant.'' Bobby said with the twin boys on her lap. ''Yes, that would be great.'' You said looking at Sadie with a smile. Sadie smiled happily. ''I'm glad that I sung that song. I think it should be our theme song for the Logan family. John Denver would be really happy if we did.'' Sadie told everyone hopefully. ''That's a great idea, Sadie! You are a genius, you know that?'' Sadie laughed. ''Well, let's have our Thanksgiving dinner!'' Jimmy said standing up and walked to the dining table with all the delicious food on it. Everyone got up happily that the Logans are such an amazing family. It smelled amazing, you tried a bit of everything from the turkey to the green beans. 

There was the beautiful roasted turkey, honey ham, green beans, garlic rolls, carrots, deviled eggs, stuffing, corn on the cob, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, tomatoes, cranberry dressing, cucumbers, apple cider, and for desert pecan pie and pumpkin pie! How delicious! After everyone was filled up, you all said what you were thankful for, and played some board games with the whole family. You then watched ''Planes, Trains and Automobiles'' for the perfect Thanksgiving movie. You finished the day off by listening to Sadie sing ''Country Roads'' and Clyde accompanied her with the guitar. Everyone said goodbye and wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving again. You went outside with Clyde for a little bit in the backyard. 

''It's beautiful the night sky of West Virginia isn't it?'' You asked Clyde as you lie down on the grass next to him. ''It sure is.'' ''I saw a shooting star!'' You exclaimed happily. You wished that you can always be there for Clyde until your last breath. ''You did?!'' ''Yes, you look for one and wish for something too.'' You said smiling at him. ''I see one!'' Clyde wished for the same thing but except it was for you of course. ''I'm so glad that we're going to get married, my love.'' You said kissing Clyde's forehead. ''Me too, darlin.' We are going to be such a great husband and wife to each other.'' Clyde told you truthfully. ''You really think so?'' ''I know so. Now come here, darlin.''' 

You got close to Clyde so that he could give you a passionate kiss under the stars. After your romantic make-out; you headed to bed to get some sleep. Today has been an amazing day. You are so glad that the Logans are happy for your engagement. You and Clyde are perfectly destined for each other. It seems as if your love was written in the stars. And it was.