Chapter Thirty-Nine: Empress Ren

This was requested by @Alm344. This one goes to you my friend!

You were in Naboo and you are medidating by the Lake. You are 20 years old and a young Force-sensitive girl. Maz Kanata even told you that you might have some Jedi powers. You went to the Naboo forest to run your training course, but you felt a disturbance in the Force. Your heart raced as you looked horrified as you saw him in a terrifying mask. You grabbed your lightsaber and activated it. 

He said in a deep mechanical voice: ''I can see that you're drawn to the Dark Side. You need a teacher! I can show you the ways of the Force! Let me train you.'' Kylo said as he removed his mask revealing his handsome face to you. 

Your breath hitched at his beauty, he had lucious raven locks that framed his snow white face, honey brown expressive eyes with beauty marks scattered across his face, and pink full lips

Your breath hitched at his beauty, he had lucious raven locks that framed his snow white face, honey brown expressive eyes with beauty marks scattered across his face, and pink full lips. You felt seduced by his mere image. He is the most handsome man you have ever met in the galaxy. You nodded ''yes'' wordlessly, still not believing your eyes. 

3 years later....  You are now married to your handsome Kylo Ren and you gave birth to a son and named him Ares Maxwell Ren. You are going to train him as soon as possible. He looks just like his handsome father. 

*time skip* 

Ares's POV: I am Ares Maxwell Ren and I am a 6-year-old Force-sensitive child. My parents named me after a god of war. My mother's name is Leona Stevens Ren and my father is the Supreme Leader Kylo Ren of the First Order. Right now, I'm training with my lightsaber. I heard something all of a sudden and deactivated my lightsaber. I heard a stormtrooper say: '' You are such a weak Sith! No wonder you can't do anything!'' I crawled and hid behind a bush and glanced at the stormtroopers. 

I gasped as I saw it was my mother that the stortroopers were teasing! I decided to run for help so I ran to the Naboo Residence to tell my father. ''Dad!'' I yelled as I rushed towards the balcony where he was medidating. Dad gasped as he heard my frightened voice. ''What is it, Ares?'' He said as he looked up. ''It's Mom. She is being teased by some stormtroopers and they're calling her names!'' I said as a small tear ran down my face. Dad got up quickly and said: ''  Where is she?'' ''Follow me.'' You said running towards the forest. 

Dad caught up with me as I pointed towards the stormtroopers. Dad gasped as he looked angry at how the stormtroopers were treating my Mom. ''Shh.'' Dad motioned for me to come. I followed suit desperate to help my mother. Dad walked up to the stormtrooper and said: ''Leave my wife alone! If you ever lay a finger on her again, I'll kill you.'' Dad said warningly. 

The stormtroopers nodded afraid and left my mother alone. ''Oh Kylo, thank you so much for coming to help me.'' Mom told Dad lovingly as she embraced him. ''Don't thank me. Thank our son. He was the one that spotted you first and called me for help.'' Dad told her truthfully. ''Thank you, Ares. You are really a sweet son. And thank you Kylo, for helping our son.'' She told him smiling. ''You're welcome, Mom. I'll always be there to support you.'' ''Aww.'' She said with a big smile on her face that I loved. ''You're welcome too, Leona.'' Dad said giving a firm kiss to my Mom. I smiled happily. 

I'm so glad that my Mom and Dad found each other. They are definetely meant for each other and they really are a cute couple. They are both strong in the Dark Side of the Force since my father taught my mother about the Dark Side when she was 20 years old. He trained her for a very long time and then they had me 6 years ago. They were so proud to have a Force-sensitive child that could become a powerful Sith. And I am so proud of them too. The galaxy truly brought us together.