Chapter Fifty-Six: Wedding Plans

The next day..... Today you are going to start thinking of wedding plans and what you'd like for food at your wedding, the decor for your wedding, the outfits for your wedding, and where you'd like to have your honeymoon. ''So Clyde, we know where we're going to have our wedding in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia. Would you also like to have the reception there too?'' ''Yes, I think that would be great, darlin.' We could rent a building that is for weddings.'' Clyde told you with a smile. ''Yes, we could. How about our honeymoon? Would you also like for it to be in the mountains of West Virginia?'' You asked him curiously. ''I think it would be perfect. I know the most beautiful place for that.'' ''Good. Do you have some ideas for food?'' 

''Maybe we could have an appetizer the guests could decide either soup or salad. For the main courses the guests could decide roasted duck with bechemel sauce or spaghetti. And then we could have some fruit along with a beautiful black forest cake with white icing. How many tiers do you think we should have?'' Clyde asked you curiously. ''I think 4 tiers are good. I love your bright ideas, Clyde! The food is perfect! We're moving right along! Millie called and said that she's going to to come over and help with the decor.'' The doorbell rang. ''That must be her!'' You said getting up to answer the door. 

''Hey, Millie! It's so good to see you!'' ''You too, (Y/N).'' You walked with Millie to where Clyde was sitting with Jimmy standing next to him. Sadie is playing in the backyard and will probably be back inside to cook since she loves the culinary arts. ''Alright, so have you decided on what flowers you'd like?'' Millie asked. ''Maybe some blue hyacinths.'' You suggested to Millie. ''That would look beautiful in contrast to the mountains. I think that the streamers should be blue, gold and white. And the balloons too. What do you think, lovebirds?'' Millie asked teasingly. 

''That would be such a beautiful pattern. It would be a really nice cheerful theme. In that case, I think that the flowers for the men's tuxedos and suits should be blue and white as well.'' Clyde suggested. ''Yes, would you like for it to be hyacinths?'' Millie asked curiously. ''Yes, that would be perfect. I think that's everything for the decor. We don't want it to be too much. Less is more, like they say.'' You told Millie with a smile. ''Well, I'm glad that I helped you. If you change your mind on anything, just let me know.'' ''Thank you Millie, my amazing sister.'' Clyde said hugging her. ''You're welcome, Clyde.'' Millie said returning the hug. ''You guys are going to have an amazing wedding!'' Jimmy said excitedely. You smiled at him happily. You sure will.