Chapter Fifty-Three: Shielding Your Thoughts

The next day.... You are in Matt/Kylo's quarters right now and today Matt is going to begin to teach you how to shield your thoughts from anyone who might try to look into your mind. Who knows? Maybe there are some stormtroopers that can look into the minds of others using the Force or maybe even General Hux. You are very grateful that Matt will be teaching you a skill that he has learned. ''Alright (Y/N), now I am going to look into your mind and you are going to have to try and resist it. I know that you don't mind if I read your mind but pretend that I'm General Hux or something.'' Matt told you putting out his hand yo use the Force to read your mind. 

''Ok, Matt. I understand.'' You closed your eyes waiting for the pain to come. Your family being captured by the First Order. Your life as a stormtrooper. You and Matt getting to know each other. You and Matt kissing. You then remembered that you had to resist. You emptied all of your thoughts from your mind with great difficulty. Matt/Kylo let go of your thoughts from his mind with the Force and took deep breaths just like you. ''Good job, (Y/N)! You're getting the hang of it at first, you probably forgot that you were supposed to resist but you realized that you must shield your thoughts. And that is what you did. I'm very proud of you. Only a few more lessons like this and there will be no need to worry about the base finding out that I'm Kylo Ren since you'll have it down pat.'' Matt told you with a handsome smile that made your insides melt. 

''Thank you, Matt. When did you learn how to shield your thoughts?'' You asked him curiously. ''I learned it from my previous Masters. They tried to read my thoughts all the time so I had lots of practice on learning how to shield my thoughts.'' Matt explained to you. ''Well, I'm lucky that I have you to teach me how to sheild my thoughts.'' You told him gratefully. ''You're welcome, (Y/N). The galaxy is a beautiful but dangerous thing. Once you learn how to sheild your thoughts completely, nothing will stand in your way.'' Matt told you with a handsome smile that encouraged you a lot. 

''You are such a good person, Matt. I love you so much to the ends of the galaxy, you know that?'' ''I do know that, (Y/N). And I love you so much too. You're my beautiful trooper. The best trooper in the galaxy too.'' Matt said giving you a deep kiss. You returned his deep passionate kiss. You moaned softly as Matt gently carresed his tongue on your lower lip wanting entrance. You parted your lips slightly and sighed his name as his tongue explored. You pulled away for air. 

''I love you, Matt my Radar Technician.'' You said breathing in his intoxicating scent. ''Me too, (Y/N).'' Matt said giving you a swift kiss on your neck. You are so glad that you are learning how to shield your thoughts. It will really come in handy if you ever get interogatted soon. You and Matt were definetely made for each other. The galaxy will  bind you together, forever, always and for all eternity.