Chapter Fourty Seven

Kim Seokjin

I'm trying to ignore the daggers being stared through me from behind but it's difficult. Hoseok's chuff and annoyed noises making it perfectly clear he is not onboard this plan.
I get it.
I'm being selfish.
It's reckless. Maybe we're possibly running straight towards death but I don't think it could hurt to try. Maybe.
Hoseok hates snakes. It's his worst fear. I should turn around and tell him it's okay not to come. I should push him towards safety.
But...
    I don't want to go without him. I have this great fear if I spend too much time away from him he'll just disappear. Not sure why I feel that way but I just get the sense he'll poof out of existence and I don't want to lose him again—no matter how selfish.
     "I'm still wondering what the hell you think us going will accomplish. We can't do anything. We're just weak insignificant humans." Hoseok pauses, glancing at Jimin. "Well, some of us. We literally have zero power against anyone."
     I stop and turn to look at him. "Jungkook deserves more recognition. I don't want him to think we forgot about him or don't care."
    "Can't we just send a postcard?! Or maybe a nice fruit basket? A basket of snake snacks? Mice?" He whines.
     Jimin snorts. "A what?"
    Rolling my eyes, I groan. "A human thing we'd send for greetings."
     His eyes widen, nodding. "Ooh. Could we?" He frowns, tugging almost anxiously at his oversized shirt. "I have to admit that I do not really want to go down there. It's very dangerous and I'm a beast. My animal instincts are telling me it's a no."
     Hoseok throws his hands up. "See! Even he has common sense. Why are you so eager to go die, Jin? I'm personally all for self preservation."
     Jimin nods. "It's really not smart. I will go if I must but I highly doubt any of us would be able to win against them and Jungkook has Yoongi's protection. I can't see him taking him down there just to let the others eat him."
     We all shudder at that horrible mental image. Sighing, I look over at Namjoon and Taehyung who've been standing and observing our conversation.
     "Is there really nothing we can do?" I ask, hesitant. I don't want to let it go but...
     Namjoon frowns, looking down. "I don't want you anywhere near that place. We barely managed to escape with Yoongi the first time and I'm realizing far too late it's only because he let us. They are far too clever and sly. He was taken because he wanted to be. When he wanted to go back he made it happen easily. I don't believe any of us are a match for them."
    "Then what about your physician? We're just letting him go?" Disbelieving. I can tell Namjoon is uncomfortable with his reality but...
     Sighing, he grabs my hand and pulls me into his strong arms. "I'm proud you care so much for my crew but the others are right. You can't be so reckless. I want to keep you safe, my heart."
     I look into his eyes and see his resolve. Moments ago we were ready to descend into hell but now...I suppose it would be stupid. Humph.
    I sigh. "Fine."
    He smiles a bit. "I'm going to attempt to communicate from above and see if we can check on Jungkook. If he's hurt or wants to leave then we will arrange a rescue mission—suicide or not. I'm not losing my crew without a fight but if he's okay and protected then we will leave him be. He's attached to Yoongi now. There's not much we can do about that." He sounds guilty. "Again—a mistake on my fault realized too late."
     "Okay."
    "Thank god!" Hoseok nearly cries with joy. I'm upset but they're right. I don't want anyone to be killed because of this. It's not my job to protect anyone anyway. I'm only human. Or something. What am I even now?
     I stare at the ground as Taehyung steers Jimin away and Hoseok returns to his room leaving only Namjoon and I in the corridor.
    I hesitantly peak up at him, shy all of a sudden. "Sorry."
    I yelp as he swiftly picks me up and carries me back to our own room. I'm dropped down onto the bed and have to brace myself as he slowly pins me down, kissing my neck. "I love you." He whispers, muffled against my clammy skin.
    I shudder. "I love you, too."   
    "Don't be disappointed. I'm going to make sure he's okay one way or another. You just do not need to be apart of it."
    I nod. "I understand and you're right. I guess I was a little hasty." Blushing. "I like to help people."
    He releases one of my wrists and rests his palm over my chest. Right above my heart. "I know you do. You've got a big heart." His eyes flair and he grins. "I'd like to keep it all to myself, however."
     I pout. "Stingy."
    "Yes." His tongue slithers along my lips. My mouth instinctively opens as I accept him. "I'm very greedy when it comes to you, love. Haven't to noticed?"
Blushing, I duck my head, hiding, but he recaptures my lips eagerly, thrusting his tongue into my willing and welcome mouth.
Oh how I've changed. I want him. Very much. I want his touch, his kiss. I want him to fill me up and love every inch of me. I'm not scared of this anymore.
Well—okay, I am—but not the same things I was before. Love with him doesn't frighten me. Instead, it makes me hot and thirsty for him. I need him. His reassurance, his affection. His devotion to me...his...heart, as he calls it.
I can never own his soul—that has always and will always be claimed by Hoseok—but I'm not jealous anymore. I love them both and
trust them. I can be generous to that.
Namjoon groans into my mouth. "So sweet."
Moaning, I wrap my legs around his hips and thrust up. "Will you..." I'm too embarrassed to finish.
Grinning, he slowly begins undressing me, his eyes devouring every inch of skin being revealed.
"So beautiful."
"What's with the compliments and sweet talk? You're already getting my ass, anyway." Muttering, embarrassed.
Pausing, he quirks a brow in amusement. "Ah, is that the case? Then perhaps I should just take what's mine quickly."
My eyes widen in surprise when he flips me effortlessly and rips my pants off, baring my ass. My face flames in an instant. "Namjoon!"
Laughing, he kneels over my backside and begins kissing his way down my back, his tongue lapping at the curvature of my body and my ass.
Shuddering, I shift around and grasp the sheets tightly when he spreads me open and begins sucking and licking my entrance.
Moaning, I can't stop my hips from bucking and my body from twisting, pleasure and shame dueling inside me. "Mmhmm...feels g-good. Don't stop." I whimper.
He teases me more, groping my ass cheeks roughly and spreading me open wider. I gasp, feeling his tongue slip inside me.
"Oh god! More!"
He relentless eats me out for so long. I cum hard, shaking from the overwhelming pleasure. He doesn't stop. Lifting up, he effortlessly replaces his tongue and fingers with his large cock.
I choke out a sob as he pulls me up onto my knees, my back tightly glued to his sweat slick chest as he fucks me hard.
His harsh panting breaths tickle my ear as I surrender to him, my body relinquishing control without a fight.
"Ahhh...Joon-Ah...I l-love y-you."
Twisting my head around, he kisses me hungry, grunting into my mouth as he cums inside me. I shudder and moan, clenching around him and riding out his pulses.
When it's over, I slowly collapse on the bed and burrow my head into his chest, enjoying the high and his heat surrounding me.
"Did I hurt you?" He whispers after a long comfortable silence.
I shake my head sleepily. "Nope. It was good."
A ghostly smirk crosses his lips. "I'm glad." He kisses my cheek before extricating himself from my grasp. "Stay here and sleep. I have to get back to work. I'll let you know what I find out about Jungkook."
I nod a bit, already half in dreamland. My body sluggish and full, satisfied. "Mhm okay." Groggily, I peak up at him, watching him dress. It satisfies me immensely that he doesn't shower first, knowing he will smell like me all day. "Will you check on Hoseok? He's been acting off lately and I'm worried about him."
He pauses. "Alright."
"Love you."
He touches my head. "I as well, my heart. Sleep well."