Chapter Two

Kim Seokjin

    "You're finally awake."
     I open my eyes groggily to see an attractive brunette a little younger than me maybe moving about an...examination room?
I frown and slow attempt to sit up. I notice I'm unshackled and can move freely—not that I have the strength to, though.
     "W-What happened? Who are you?"
    He smiles. "I am Jungkook, your medic. I've been charged with giving you a thorough examination to assess your health stats and breeding ability." He explains cheerfully.
I blink. Did he just say...breed-ability?
"Where am I?" One question at a time.
"Right now we are on our way to a sister galaxy. We should arrive at our next planet in two months which is—" he pauses, seeming to think. "Roughly five years in human time, I believe."
My mouth drops open in shock. Five years...five years! "I want to go home. This is kidnapping!"
His brow furrows. "It's for a good cause, though. Relax. No one will harm you here and you are free to move about as you want. A room has been prepared for you as well. I'm sure you'd like to clean up."
I jump off the table and immediately regret it. My stomach throbbing as I clutch the side of the table, groaning.
He frowns. "Pain? Perhaps I misjudged the probe..."
My eyes snap up to his. "P-probe?! Did you fucking probe me? That's rape! You fucking put something inside me!" I begin to panic. "You're crazy!"
He looks shaken at my outburst. "It wasn't anything traumatic. Just a small one. I had to learn more about your anatomy. I simply injected you with a chemical that prepares your body for breeding as human males can not reproduce." He speaks as if this shit is normal.
"You're trying to get me pregnant!" I scream, beyond panicked now. "What the fuck!"
"No! It is not my place to do so. I'm simply preparing your for when we get home to our planet. You will then begin the mating and breeding process. I will let the captain explain all this to you, though. I apologize for frightening you." He looks repentant but I'm too pissed off and violated to care about his gentle seeming nature.
    "I want to shower." I mutter coarsely, feeling beyond betrayed and molested. Fucking aliens—if that's what they even are.
Maybe I hit my head when I fell and I'm insane. Maybe this is all taking place in my mind and not real. I rather like that idea.
     I pinch myself really hard but all I feel is the harsh reality of pain. Shit. This might be real.
      "Of course. I'll show you to your room." He grins a bunny like smile that I don't trust one bit. This ridiculously innocent looking being raped me with a probe! While I was unconscious and couldn't fight back! Where's the justice in that!
     I stiffly follow him as he presses a button on the wall and it opens to a hallway that wasn't there before. I frown as I walk behind him, noting the large windows that...give perfect view of space flying past us in light speed. It makes me lightheaded and nauseous to look so I don't.
      He stops in front of a door and it opens at a wave of his hand. Inside is a luxurious room filled with rich gold tones and pristine white. The bed massive with a thick golden duvet and matching floor rugs.
      It's nothing what I was imagining before...like a prison cell. I would pay to stay in something like this—that is if I wasn't a broke college student.
     He walks in and the lights automatically come on, a soft comforting glow. He opens a door on the right to reveal a large private bathroom. "This is your room and bathing unit. All amenities have been provided but should you need anything else please do not hesitate to let me know."
      I swallow. "W-why are you bring so nice? Didn't you kidnap me? Why am I being treated so..."
     "As I said before, human. We do not wish to harm you—contrary, we need you. You will be cherished and treated with the utmost respect. We are dependent upon you at the moment."
      I furrow my brow. "I don't understand."
     He nods. "I will retrieve the captain so he can help your confusion. I'm not very good at giving explanations unless it's medical, I'm afraid." He bows. "I will be seeing myself off. Enjoy your cleansing."
     Why do they all speak so strangely?
     Ignoring the drama and my uncertain future for the time being, I get busy removing my dirty clothes and climb into the huge bath tub awaiting me. It seems more like a jacuzzi, honestly. It's nice and the jets help my body feel a little better.
     Groaning, I lean back and close my eyes. The smell of lavender and jasmine filling the bathroom. The water smells the same. Some kind of natural calming reactors or something? I snort at the thought. Nice but doubtful anything can calm me...
     Suddenly my eyes snap open as I remember something. My phone! Where the hell is my phone! I hastily jump out of the tub, sliding on the floor as I stumble back into the room to search my pants.
      I pause, however, when I run smack dab into the captain. Naked and wet, I blush hotly, petrified as his wide intense eyes take me in from head to toe.
     I grab my dirty clothes to use as coverage, snapping "What are you looking at?!"
      He seems to realize what he's doing and looks away, shaking his head. "I apologize. I hadn't expected you to...arrive like that. I was told you were awaiting explanations?"
     Huffing, I rummage through my pockets and silently send a prayer as my phone is safe and sound. Of course no signal but still. I'm happy to have it. "Sorry. I forgot something. I'll be done in the next five minutes."
      He nods and takes a seat on the bed, waiting. "Take your time. I will be here waiting."
      As I quickly escape into the bathroom and close myself in...I don't understand the weird comfort his words give to me. Why do I care if he's still there waiting for me or not?