Chapter1 (Mia)(Back To School)

As my brother pulls away from my embrace I am remind of the day Max left . I have not talked to him .
Of course I tried calling texting and even tried to get in touch with him threw insantgram but nothing .

" Try not to look so down sis " my brother says with so much concern

He knows me and Max broke up I told him it was mutual that we both decided . I don't want my brother to beat up Max And I don't want to hear him say I told you so . But I didn't want to break up at all .

My mother pulls her son close to her and hugs him . My father pats him on the back . He has been back for the summer but he is going back to collage . I notice Kylie is crying , he walks over and puts his arms on her shoulders and kisses her head then he says

" Kyliebear we are going visit all the time . "!

I was really wrong about them they are a perfect couple . They love each other and they don't want to be without each other . That is where me and Max is different he don't want to be with me . It was hard to accept , and maybe accepting is not a option. I still think of him all the time and I know it is going to be hard to see him I don't know when it will be , I figure it will be today the 1 st Day of school .

As my brother drives off I feel a pang of jealousy I would like to get away . Just because I don't want to see Max not that I don't want to see him I just know it is going to be hard .

" If you are ready we can ride on to school ." Kylie says and wakes me from my thoughts .

" Yes just let me grab my backpack " I say

I walk into the house and up to my room and lookin the mirror and fluff my hair , I am thankful that I braided my hair last night because now I have these cute curls without even trying . I put some more lip gloss on and head to school .

As we walk up the steps I feel so nervous . I need to think of something else . I think of Kylie and Lee relationship . So I look my at friend and say

" Thank you again for not telling my brother what really happened with me and Max I don't want to cause nothing with y'all .

" It is not my place your business is your business ." Kylie says and smiles

After putting my books in my locker and going over my Schedule . I feel ready for the day . Yes I am ready for the school work . But what I am not ready for is what I look up and see . Max Rogan ! Looking like he walked right off of GQ magazine .

" You should talk to him you know get it over with ." Kylie tells me

I hear her and I know she is right but I am so scared I am shaking . He walks past me like I am not there . I feel sad but when I think for a second he is wrong yes we are broke up but that don't mean he can just walk by without saying hi or something . I walk toward him with every step my heart beats faster but I have to do it . !!!!!!!