Chapter 22 (Pier) (Very Interesting)

This party is rocking . Maybe I will just stay here instead of going home to the Halloween party , but I done bought my tickets and it will be nice too . I am little excited and nervous a bout being at home here I am like a player at home yea hooked up a little but nothing like I am now . I don't know how the people at home will react to the new part of my personality .

" I really like your shirt . " this cute girl that I am about to hook up with says

" Thanks " I say and give her a kiss .

One of the great things about the new me is I don't feel guilty. I do what I want . Maybe this is how I am supposed to be . Out is the Conner of my eye I see Casey and his girlfriend Shyanne .

Shyanne is wearing a red two piece she looks great . If she was not with Casey I would have done hooked up with her . She is a really nice girl she is a nurse . She hosts numerous charity's she is so down to earth just a good person .

" Hey " both Casey and Shyanne say at the same time .

" Hey " I answer them

Before I realize it I look Shyanne up and down . But as soon as I realize I look away and take a drink of my beer .

" Pier who is your date ." Shyanne says with a smile

I can't remember her name at all . It is like my mind is a blank .

" Well she really ain't my date we just met 30 mins ago ." I say

Casey laughs and Shyanne gives him a shut up look . The girl puts her hands on her hips , and Says

" You don't even know my name do you ."

" IIII am sorry " I stutter

She walks away . And I take a drink of beer .

" Pier when are you going to stop the games and try to have something real . " Shyanne says

" Listen Shyanne I can have another her in a second . " I reply

" I worry about you being alone ." She says

I laugh and say " I am never alone . "

" She tried to do this with Hillston too ." Casey chimes in and puts his arm around her .

" There was no hope for Hillston but Pier I see your heart you have a chance ." She says

I am touched she thinks well of me and wants to help me , it is just that right now I don't want to be with one girl . How ever Shyanne she could be a girl I would like to be with . For the rest of the night I hang out with Casey and Shyanne and when Casey walks off to go to the bathroom or takes a call I love the conversations Shyanne and I have . She really gets me and I find her very interesting .!!!!!!!!!!!!!