Chapter 46 ( Max) ( What We Have )

I am watching her sleep and taking her beauty in . Her lips look like God paint them on his self and I guess he did . Her perfectly arch eye brows is just that perfect . Her lashes is so long they look fake but they are real . The thought comes to my mind that I am whipped I mean I never watch a girl sleep before let alone watch and dread having to get up . Really we should get up I have to get her home I can't bring her in too late . I nudge but she don't wake .

" Mia" I whisper

She opens her beautiful eyes and smiles then stretches .

" I guess I was tired then I thought ." She says

I kiss her head , and hold her her hand . She laughs and it is a joy to hear .

" What ?" I ask her

" Nothing really I don't know ." She says and her face is blood red .

"Mia Drays you can tell me anything ." I tell her

She runs her fingers threw my hair and it feels so confronting.

" You know I always been able to tell you things I never been able to tell anyone . " she says I think for a second what she means .

Then I just have to ask

" Like what have you told me that you didn't tell no one else ?"

" PRINCTION " she answers and I can see the sadness in her eyes and I want to take that sadness away

I rub up her arm and kiss her plump lips . She moans as I pull back . I laugh and she does too . Then I say

" Mia you still didn't answer my question earlier why did you laughing ."

" Well the truth is I don't know I am just happy and I laugh not at nothing particular." She says and I believe her .

Just hearing she is happy makes me happy .

" A second ago when you mentioned PRINCTION I thought you were sad ." I tell her

She rolls into me and kisses me and then says

" I wanted it for so long , but I know it wasn't meant to be . And I am still so happy for whatever reason I had to go threw it . " she says

I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead . Then I say

" I need to get you home it is getting late ."

" Aww" she says and sticks her bottom lip out . I laugh at this silly amazing girl .

She pushes me back and rolls into me

"but first ." She whisper

Before I know it she is on top of me . She kisses me so hard . I want her so much . I am a bit surprised that she wants it again . I know she rested for a while but I never thought she would want to do it again .

" Baby I need to grab something ." I inform her

I get it and within a few seconds I am ready for her to get back on top and she does . She is moving fast it feels so good . Her tits is bouncing up and down from her moving so fast . I am loving the view . I can't lie I feel like a king right now , I have the girl of my dreams on top of me and she is even more amazing . We made it we really did . We made it threw her relationship with PIER , We made it threw The whole Vicky situation . We made it threw all of my insecurities and we are here in paradise . I know now I will never get over her and what we have .!!!!!!!!!!!!