Chapter 16 (Max) (Just A Swinging)

There is some kind of mixed drink I hate to admit it taste good . And Dexter 's house is really nice , I was hoping the party was shitty with shitty drinks . I see Mia threw the crowd . She is like in a pant suit type thing I don't think I ever seen her in something like that . She looks gorgeous like always . My heart feels like is going to stop when I realize she is talking to Nathan I guess he thinks he knows her since the bonfire . I finish my drink and grab another one and walk away where I can not see her . I know she is single she can talk to who ever she wants but it is still painful to watch . I walk into a cute bedroom it is neat as a pin I see a picture on the stand of Dexter and Mia . I pick it up there is no way they are just friends , he wants more , or something happened with them .

" Having fun ?" I hear as I turn around I am face to face with Mia .

Her eyes are focused on me and my heart is racing .

" It fine " I say and brush past her .

I can't really be alone in a room with her . So I walk out . I get out into the night air . I see a swing set so I walk over to it and sit in a swing . Mia gets on the swing beside me , I had no ideal she was following me . The pants suit thing is low cut and I have to pull my eyes away . I don't understand it is painful to see her talk to someone else but it is painful to be around her because I know I can't be with her . I don't know why she talking to me I made myself clear we would not be togather . But she is here trying to talk to me . I can't believe I told her to hook up with Nathan maybe that is why she was talking to him . I don't want her with him I don't want her with anyone but me . But it all honesty if she is going to be with someone else it should be Dexter he definitely cares for her and he is a good person and just looking at his house he comes from a good family . Nathan is alright but Dexter is better for her . I only said her hooking up with about to Mia where she would think I was not interested . I did not mention it to Nathan because I know he would be on board .I hope it don't blow up in my face . But still she is right here swinging and looking beautiful and making small talk .

" Why are you out here with me ? " I finally ask

" I want to talk to you ." She answers then looks off .

I don't know why she wants to talk to me I really thought I messed up any chance of her ever wanting to be with me the night of the bon fire .

She stops swinging and reaches over and grabs my swing and pulls it causing me to look at her . Wow she is brave tonight .

" Max what are we doing ? " she asks her eyes looking loving she seems so sweet and I know she really is .

"I guess you are swinging and I am leaving . " I say rudely and get up and walk off .

" Max why are you acting this way why do you hate me ? " she asks

Hate her I could never hate her , I don't want her to think like that . I walk closer and say

" I don't hate you Mia it is just time to move on " I stutter and hope she believes me even though it ain't the truth .

She stands up and walks closer to me so I guess she don't believe me . I suck in my Breathe . Just being this close to her is intoxicating.

" Mia " I whisper her sweet name .

She looks at me with those sexy eyes of hers . I back away and say

" We can't "

" You really have no feelings for me " she begins to cry .

I don't want her to cry . I want to scream it is all I lie I have feelings for more than I ever had with anyone . But I can't do maybe I can handle it I don't know I am too confused looking at her . I walk around in a circle.

" So is all this a game was any of it real ? " she asks with tears streaming down her pretty face . How can I lie to her when she is crying .

" It was real " I say and I see hope in her eyes .

She walks closer , I back away . I really don't t know what to do , I want t to kiss her but that will back track all the process I made , but she looks so pretty . I can't I have get out of here . I turn to walk away , but she pulls me back by the arm .

" Mia" I say low and it sounds like a beg but I don't know what I am begging for .

I pull away .

" Why are acting like this ?" She asks

" Why Why " I yell

Mia 's beautiful face has a confused look in it.

" Why because I can't be around every time I am around I just want to be with and I can't do that , I just can't . " I yell but I am cut off by her lips on mine .

The feeling is the same maybe even more intense . My hands go automatically to her waist . As our tongues make they own magic . It feels so good why was I fighting this so hard when in reality it it is all I want . Her hands move down from neck to my arms .

" I have missed you so much baby " I say into Mia's mouth .

Our kissing speeds up her hands is now all over the place . We back up while still kissing . She backs me all the way into the swing , and I sit down in it .

Mia giggles I have missed that sound .

She sits on my lap with one leg on each side . I put my fingers threw her hair , she smiles I study her face . She leans in and kiss me with a quick kiss from her big lips . I unbutton her top which I now realize is like a coat but I am pretty sure it is connected to the pants she has on . I feel her breast and it is just how I remember.

She is breathing Heavily and I know I am too . I want her I need her . She moves a little causing me to want her even more . I kiss her and squeeze her butt and bringing her closer to me . This is over the top unreal I am in another world a world where all that matters is her . I want to make her happy her smile her laugh . And of course feel her because that what makes me happy . I am bring back into this cruel world when she pulls back and says I love you .

I pull back and again confusion is clear across her face with her lips all swollen. To her say make me happy , but I know this also means I can hurt her . What I been trying to advvoid . This is what I been trying not to do help her have a decent life in the future . If she really loves me and I hurt her she would never trust no man again .

" What is wrong ? " she asks

I gently easie her off of me . And begin to walk away . Until she screams

" You can't just walk away not after how you just kissed me "

I turn around and look at her as she button up her top thing .

She is right but I need to say something that will make her let me leave if she comes closer and we kiss again I probably end up making love to her right here .

" Look Mia it was fun it always is but you want to confuse everything with feelings . " I say and walk away