Chapter 6 ( Mia ) (Not Very appropriate )

" I never been to the bon fire ." I tell Liv

" Oh it be fun and we always wear Bikini tops" she says

The reason I never went is because I always thought that I was going to Princeton . After I found out I didn't get in my life became just better and Max was there from the start . I am not going to pretend he was the reason why my life was better I know he was .

" Well I suppose it will be fun ." I say

Dexter walks up to us and shows us pictures of his photo shoot. We both laugh but they are actually good .

" Do you girls want to ride with me to the bon fire tonight . ?" He asks

We both nod and laugh .

" Also my birthday party is next weekend so don't make any other plans ." He says and walks away .

Dexter is a sweet boy . He has all the quality of being cool . He is good looking has tons of friends , he is funny and charming , I mean he is a model , but sometimes the things he does is nerdy .

I walk into the class room a little late we'll late for me but the bell has not rung yet . I walk past Max , he don't look up I am not surprised . I just try to not pay attention to him .

At lunch Kylie picks at her mashed potatoes , and Liv is still talking about the bon fire . I keep looking over at Max , he don't look up not once . I need to stop looking and thinking about Max Rogan . Besides I have to tell one of my best friends some very important information.

I been dreading telling Kylie but it is a good thing so I just go for it .

" Kylie you know Kevin goes to a different school now . " I tell her

" Thank God I really didn't want to bump into him ." She Replies

I am very proud of her she is strong and of course my brother don't know it is a good thing Kevin is gone , but even so if Lee found out he would hunt Kevin down .

The day goes by and it is very dull .

In Mr.Mathis class things are bit different this year but I will get use to it . He don't have an assistant any more which I am glad he would give lots to do and I would rather not .

As I get ready to leave Mr. Mathis gives me a hug and says " see you tomorrow."

That was awkward not very appropriate .!!!!