Chapter 17(Light bulb )

//://////////////////////////////Max////////////////////

The little white ball that means so much to me comes toward me with speed and I hit with all my might . It seems that every swing I just swing harder . I just Been thinking about last night , the words I said that I know butter her . God it felt so good being close to her . She looked so beautiful and it kills me to be away from her . And my heart broke when I seen her talk to Nathan , I know I told her to go out with him but I don't want that . Part of me thinks maybe I should just go on and be with her because she could go with someone else who would hurt her too . But I know Nathan is not as bad as me I was a big player he would fall for her . He may cheat but he might not . But no what she needs is someone like Dexter . When she was with Pier I knew at least he was good if I could have just stayed away from her then. They would still be together . I have already messed things up for her . I can't do it again , I am very selfish person but I love her and I will not ruin her so I won't be selfish...

////////////////////////// Mia////////////////////

I am out of breath as I get to the top of big hill . I look down the view is pretty . I think about being here with Max I would come here all the time hoping to see him . And I also felt so close to him even though he wasn't there . His words cut me to a bone but he still kissed me and he even said he missed me and called me baby . It might have been in the heat of the moment but he said it . I know he has feelings for me he did almost but admit it . Maybe when I said I love you it scared him . That is why he stopped , but something about how he looked at me and touched me and kissed me , there is something there . He is attracted to me I know that for sure . He acted just like he always did . The time I wore those short shorts and he was acting wild over me comes to mind he almost beat up some boy . Then a light bulb goes off in my head , I need to get to him jealous and that is all . I was did get to him at Dexter's party but maybe saying I love you shocked him . But this time I will be smarter . !!!!!!!!!!!